This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rites of Passage

Topic » Rites of Passage

2643 days 11 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Feel free to talk about how you felt about the past contestants here at the rights of passage.
2638 days 4 hours ago
_Adidas_
Rites of Passage:

Ciera, Raven, Livvie
Cant have anything good or bad to say. We were not on the same tribe

Jay
With the swapped tribes, I wanted to align myself with Nick, Samoa, and Johnny
You and Romeo both wanted Nick out so I tried to get the votes to turn to either of you, unfortunately it was you

Zach, Clark

Johnny
Great ally, unfortunately the majority of the tribe wanted you out despite of the previous vote

JJ

Armanti
The guy alliance was reunited and decided to vote you out

AJ

Nick
I really wanted to work with you until the end, I was split between 2 alliances and was actually trying to focus the vote less on you and more on Romeo, but the guy alliance really wanted you out. So for the best of my game, I decided I wanted to stay on the numbers

Romeo
3 attempts of trying to vote you out worked, this was the only time I actually did vote you. I guess it was more due to the fact that you basically tried to dictate the first vote as a swapped tribe and it was for my ally

Mac
This was the vote where things actually got interesting. I was planning to blindside you further down the road but I wanted to wait to actually have someone else who was down for that. So when someone else made the move, thats when I turned int full survivor mode and tried to avenge you, I tried to get everyone's pov on the game and who my true allegiances were.

Liam
You were responsible for Mac's blindside and were Roberts final 2. I rallied up the votes against you to create a tie, and was able to convince those close to you to turn against you. great game

Chris
Had it not been for the twist, you would have still been in the game longer, and i actualy would have taken you and/or Alex/Samoa to finals

Robert
That idol saved you, you were the biggest threat left and i decided to not strategize at this vote because i wanted people to vote for me so i could have blindsided you :)
good game,

Logan
I always tried to talk to you but you never responded, reason why i targeted you was because i wanted to see if I could still trust Samoa and help her get to the end, but you self voted so that worked out

Samoa
originally me final 2 since the swap, I wanted us to get to the end but all of these bigger threats were being voted out and you decided to turn against me, which i understand, I would have too. sucks we couldnt be sitting together but it was a fun game with you :)
2637 days 7 hours ago
ghrocky100
Rites Of Passage:

Ciera/Raven/Lillie: Rip girls, we never met.

Jay: I don't remember talking to you but you got played by Luis dude, sorry man :/

Zach/Clark: Never met you dudes, sorry.

Johnny: Damn man I thought we were gonna make f2. Oh well we never got to be on the same tribe which is such a shame because we could have been a power duo.

JJ: Sorry dude, never met ya.

Armanti: I felt the least safe with you left on my tribe so I was the main factor in your elimination sorry my dude. I however didn't vote for you :p

AJ: Despite having my initials you were just in the way, sorry dude.

Nick: This was a tough one but I didn't vote for you in the end. I just made sure everyone else in my alliance did, allowing me to send you, the biggest threat, home.

Romeo: People wanted you out from the start, and just like nick I didn't vote you but made sure everyone else did, allowing me to send you home.

Mac: I was in the minority in this vote but I planned on flipping on Liam anyways. As to Mac we were allied from the start and it was a lot harder to play without you my man.

Liam: You and I had a little rough patch when you randomly decided to think I was targeting you. We had been allies from the start though and it was a tough vote, I just had more people willing to go to rocks for me than you.

Chris: Fuck the twist dude, you were robbed, but we talked since the beginning and we still remember all the times you voted with us and I have a large amount of respect for you :D

Robert: You were a huge threat with Liam, without him not so much. But alongside Logan/Samoa/Hufus you were the biggest threat. We had been allies at the beginning but you tried to flip with Liam, which I do respect since I think getting me out would've been a huge move, but hey we had a good run.

Logan: The person I talked to the least, that made it this far at least. We were friends from another game but I don't think that really meant anything. You weren't that active and it was a good vote to get you out since your vote was random each time.

Samoa: A great gameplayer, after floating a tiny bit once merge started I saw you being to play and realized the immenent threat. I did try and go with your plan to get Luis out but it failed. So, good game, and I wish you the best of luck in the future.

Good luck Hufus and Luis!
2636 days 9 hours ago
chris2pei
Thank y'all guys! Nice effort :D

open group

J&M's Survivor: Hawaii

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!