This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ultimate Fan Big Brother (season 2)

Topic » Ultimate Fan Big Brother..

3247 days 18 hours ago
Kaitlin13
Are you the ultimate big brother fan? Are you one of those people who never miss an episode and haven't for ages. Do live, breathe and think big brother so much that no one could possibly know more than you. Are you so obsessed you have yourself convinced you can win?

Apply here for the Ultimate Fan Big Brother and test your knowledge of Big Brother US in competitions, while rebounding from everyone's favorite twists to prove you are the ultimate fan.
*BECAUSE THIS IS ULTIMATE FAN BBUS, EVERYTHING WILL BE BASED ON YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF THE US SEASONS *

APPLICATION

Username:

Rl name:

Prefered Name:

Most active time period(est):

What makes you the ultimate fan of BBUS:

How do you think your knowledge of the game will help you win:

What type of game do you play:

Why do you want to become a cast member for Big Brother Ultimate Fan:

Why should you be chosen as a cast member for Big Brother Ultimate Fan:
3247 days 18 hours ago
Kaitlin13
No time has been set for applications to close image will post here when I have decided a dead line.
3247 days 18 hours ago
winners1
APPLICATION

Username: winners1

Rl name:Ryan

Prefered Name: Ryan

Most active time period(est):4pm-9pm

What makes you the ultimate fan of BBUS: I watch it and yell at my TV when something goes wrong

How do you think your knowledge of the game will help you win: i think it will help because i know a lot

What type of game do you play: stragetical

Why do you want to become a cast member for Big Brother Ultimate Fan: i want to become a cast member becasue i lovve big brother and i think i would be a good match for some people...

Why should you be chosen as a cast member for Big Brother Ultimate Fan: Because of my stragetical moves i make

open group

Kaitlin's Big brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!