This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor 38 Applications

Topic » Survivor 38 Applications

3018 days 19 hours ago
Cmack311
With the 50th group game hosted by me over with, it is time to get back to what everyone has been waiting for, Cmack's Survivor!

This will be the 38th Survivor, and 51st overall group hosted by Cmack311, that's me!

The upcoming season will feature between 16-20 players who have yet to compete in the 3rd generation of Cmack's Survivor(newbies from Last Man Standing are eligible to compete)

First Name w/ Last initial
Username
Color Level
Past Group Game Experience?
Are you active?(Send confessionals, challenges, etc)
Live challenges are between 6-9pm EST(mainly 6 or 7pm est), can you make most of them?
Non-Live challenges sometime involve screenshots, can you do those?
Tell me why I should select you to compete?

***Please only apply if you are going to be an active player***

Apps will close in the coming weeks, hoping to start the game by Monday, February 1st, 2016

Good Luck!
3018 days 19 hours ago
NJKoda1998
First Name w/ Last initial - Nick J.
Username - NJKoda1998
Age - 17
Karma - 1350
Color Level - Sky
Past Group Game Experience? - tons
Are you active?(Send confessionals, challenges, etc) - Yes very active
Live challenges are between 6-9pm EST(mainly 6 or 7pm est), can you make most of them? - Easily
Non-Live challenges sometime involve screenshots, can you do those? - Yep
Tell me why I should select you to compete? - Because I'm NJesus and I wish to grace you with my presence in this game
3018 days 18 hours ago
opslove
First Name with Last Initial- Dylan W.
Username- opslove
Age- 14
Karma- 174
Color- Orange
Past Group Game- So many including your Last Man Standing Season
Are you active- Yes on once a day at least.
Live Challenges- I think I should definitely be able to make it.
Non- Live Challenges- I am on a kindle most of the time but I think I can find a way to screenshot.
Why you should pick me-  You should pick me because I am a fierce competitor and I am a MASTER MANIPULATOR.  If I am given a chance to shine I promise you that you will be crowning me as Sole Survivor. :)
3018 days 14 hours ago
Dolphinz811
First Name w/ Last initial - Eddie H
Username - Dolphinz811
Age - 15
Karma - 63
Color Level - Orange
Past Group Game Experience? - About 5-10 group games, so somewhat new, but nothing in this group.
Are you active?(Send confessionals, challenges, etc) - YES!
Live challenges - I will 100% make it! :D
Non-Live challenges - I can do those!
Tell me why I should select you to compete? - Because I am obsessed with competing. I love to play and hate to love. I have a very strategic mind that goes 100 mph. If need be, I will backstab, lie, betray, play dirty. I'll do anything to win, which will add in greatly to a season! Plus, I'm newer to the group!
3018 days 12 hours ago
zachboy967
Zach D
Zachboy967
828+
Silver
Check wall & also hosting one now
I'll be to be as active as I can.
I think I can be nice to everyone, & I'll make big moves if have too. But I'll try to prevent that I'll entertain everyone. + I've never played before.
3017 days 20 hours ago
BossNarwhal
First Name w/ Last initial - David W.
Username - BossNarwhal
Age - 17
Karma - 3. Have to start somewhere
Color Level - white
Past Group Game Experience? - none.
Are you active?(Send confessionals, challenges, etc) - YES!
Live challenges are between 6-9pm EST(mainly 6 or 7pm est), can you make most of them? - I should be able to  make all of them
Non-Live challenges sometime involve screenshots, can you do those? - Can do!
Tell me why I should select you to compete? - I want to prove that even thought I am considered a rookie, I can play just as well as everybody else. I have a lot of potential and will make this season a great one!
3017 days 20 hours ago
BeastBoy
First Name w/ Last initial justin t
Username beastboy
Age 18
Karma 199
Color Level    yellow 
Past Group Game Experience? Check bio
Are you active?(Send confessionals, challenges, etc) yes
Live challenges are between 6-9pm EST(mainly 6 or 7pm est), can you make most of them? Yes
Non-Live challenges sometime involve screenshots, can you do those? Yep
Because I've heard so much about how great your series is and I'd love to be a part of it !!!!
3017 days 20 hours ago
Zed55
First Name w/ Last initial: Rich M
Username: Zed55
Color Level: Green
Past Group Game Experience?: You already know
Are you active?(Send confessionals, challenges, etc) very much so
Live challenges are between 6-9pm EST(mainly 6 or 7pm est), can you make most of them? Sounds good!
Non-Live challenges sometime involve screenshots, can you do those? Yes
Tell me why I should select you to compete? I'm active and have a love for the game
3017 days 17 hours ago
NickDaBoss
First Name w/ Last initial: Nick R
Username: NickDaBoss
Color Level: Black
Past Group Game Experience? Lots, the biggest being Suitmans survivor, I played twice getting 1st and 7th. You can look at some of my other placements on my profile!
Are you active?(Send confessionals, challenges, etc) Obviously
Live challenges are between 6-9pm EST(mainly 6 or 7pm est), can you make most of them? Yep
Non-Live challenges sometime involve screenshots, can you do those? I can
Tell me why I should select you to compete? You can expect a determined, strategic and ballsy player who is willing to take risks and make a dent in a season, I'm always active and overall think I'd be a good fit for your series!
3017 days 3 hours ago
adelelover
First Name w/ Last initial: Adele. L
Username. adelelover
Color Level: Orange
Past Group Game Experience?: There is some, but not much in survivor.
Are you active?(Send confessionals, challenges, etc) Mostly Active!,
Live challenges are between 6-9pm EST(mainly 6 or 7pm est), can you make most of them? Maybe the 7:00 PM range? i normally make dinner at at 6:00, on Sunday's
Non-Live challenges sometime involve screenshots, can you do those? I forgot which key to press :( But i am sure you would tell me, or somebody would tell me
Tell me why I should select you to compete? I am a new comer to Survivor group games, and i think i could bring a lot! (That's all i got) LOL
3017 days ago
Number1SurvivorFan
First Name w/ Last initial: Hudson J.
Username: Number1SurvivorFan
Color Level: Black
Past Group Game Experience?: check my profile, there's a blog that links all my group games :P.
Are you active?(Send confessionals, challenges, etc): obviously yes ;)
Live challenges are between 6-9pm EST(mainly 6 or 7pm est), can you make most of them?: I can't make 6 PM EST but other than that yeah.
Non-Live challenges sometime involve screenshots, can you do those?: Yup.
Tell me why I should select you to compete?: Because you've literally been begging me to play in your series for forever, I'm doing you a solid here, Carl ;). PICK ME.
3016 days 19 hours ago
Bolet36
First Name w/ Last initial Konstantinos P
Username Bolet36
Age 22
Karma 352
Color Level Dark Greem
Past Group Game Experience? Finished 9th in LMS. Have ben a regular in Mearls season. Played many anon games on skype. In general I have really good placements.
Are you active?(Send confessionals, challenges, etc) Yeaaaah! Unless you decide to do this on another vacation!
Live challenges are between 6-9pm EST(mainly 6 or 7pm est), can you make most of them? I can make the early ones (probably)
You have seen me compete. I will never give up! I am a very social strategic playrt, tryong to control the game while laying low. I like making alliances and I am trying to stay true to all of them. I will not b afraid to scramble and cause chaos and drama to avoid getting voted out though.
3016 days 6 hours ago
JoelW55
First Name w/ Last initial Joel W
Username JoelW55
Age 16
Karma 378
Color Level Black
Past Group Game Experience? Mostly survivor Won 2 and runner up in 1 season
Are you active?(Send confessionals, challenges, etc) Yes
Live challenges are between 6-9pm EST(mainly 6 or 7pm est), can you make most of them?Probably
Non-Live challenges sometime involve screenshots, can you do those?Yes
Tell me why I should select you to compete? I am an emerging player in the survivor group game community, I have ended up winning 2 using 2 completely different strategies so you don't really know what to expect with me which is why I think I should be casted
3015 days 19 hours ago
Gohandd
First Name w/ Last initial: Glad W
Username: Gohandd
Age 16
Karma 900+
Color Level Green
Past Group Game Experience? Survivor and BB mostly... My farthest was a runner up in vivor and winner in BB
Are you active?(Send confessionals, challenges, etc) YES
Live challenges are between 6-9pm EST(mainly 6 or 7pm est), can you make most of them? YES
Non-Live challenges sometime involve screenshots, can you do those? Yes.. I have img.ur
Tell me why I should select you to compete? Because I know that I can spice up everyone's game :)
3014 days 21 hours ago
Chastain
First Name w/ Last initial: Shadi A
Username; Chastain
Color Level: light green
Past Group Game Experience? I'm sure you've at least heard of me
Live challenges are between 6-9pm EST(mainly 6 or 7pm est), can you make most of them? yes
Non-Live challenges sometime involve screenshots, can you do those? yes
Tell me why I should select you to compete? Because i feel like it's a travesty that you and I have never interacted yet in the group game scene and I've played in all the big leagues from Suitmans, Bingo's, Link's, Leli's, Wangi's, Gaia's etc so it's about time I give your group a shot. And well, I'm good at this game
3014 days 17 hours ago
_Adidas_
First Name w/ Last initial Luis L
Username _adidas_
Age 16
Karma idk
Color Level gold
Past Group Game Experience? My profile
Live challenges are between 6-9pm EST(mainly 6 or 7pm est), can you make most of them? Yes
Tell me why I should select you to compete? I am able to get from minority to majority

open group

Cmack's Survivor Applications Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!