This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

APPLICATION

Topic » APPLICATION

3263 days 7 hours ago
jharrin7887
Anyone can apply, as long as you are yellow level or above! (I have had issues in the past with white levels because they can't mail people) Winners, previous players, and new players can apply!

Basically just say if you will be active May 27th-June 20th (roughly) and what you will bring to the game. I don't like those super long applications, but feel free to speak as detailed as you want about what you will bring to the game! Also you can mail me things you don't want to publicly say.
3263 days 7 hours ago
Baseball03
Ill bring Competition and fight till im win this game
3263 days 7 hours ago
jharrin7887
NOTE - I have not decided how many players I will use. I am currently planning on 15 players, however it possibly may turn into 18 or even 21.
3263 days 7 hours ago
maxcrosby2419
I will bring a loyal but don't mess with me side!
3263 days 7 hours ago
KingGeek
I'll be bring the crazy factor to the game, I'm an outspoken person and not afraid to get blood on my hands
3263 days 3 hours ago
doubledarefan01
I want to play
3263 days 3 hours ago
doubledarefan01
I never give up on this games
3263 days 3 hours ago
geovanycaldeorn
I'll be a fun contest who brings things that no one else can and you'll never know  what I'll bring next
3262 days 18 hours ago
Ryahounnd
im bored so I wana play
3262 days 11 hours ago
Stilts12
i definitely want to play
3262 days 5 hours ago
tundrahenry101
I want to play! I'm in central time but I understand Eastern times so that shouldn't be a problem. I've played many group games of survivor but haven't won yet, but along the way I've fixed my strategy and can't wait to try it out in a new game!
3262 days 2 hours ago
danielm345
I will love to play this because I love survivor as a game and I will be active roughly everyday.
3261 days 23 hours ago
TheAce
Yes I'll be active!!
And I'm ready to bring drama to this game baby I'll do anthing to win!!!
3261 days 22 hours ago
Bulldozer24
I would love to play this group bcas the twists are unlimited and i would love to get back in these group games and play a fun new game
3261 days 5 hours ago
yinzer149
I have been active all over tengaged playing lots of different games, and have shown myself to be all 3 collars. I would love a chance to play tengaged official for a 3rd time.
3261 days 3 hours ago
AndrewIsBored
Ive been active all of the time

Ive been apart of this community for a few months and I want to learn more!

open group

Tengaged OFFICIAL Survivor Worlds Apart

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!