This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

APPLICATION

Topic » APPLICATION

3269 days 21 hours ago
jharrin7887
UPDATE - This season will only consist of 15 people.

APPLICATIONS WILL CLOSE TOMORROW AT 5PM EST.
3269 days 21 hours ago
Robbyjak
I'll play
I won in your series before and I'm considered a good player
3269 days 20 hours ago
Nt888
I went to FTC with Robby, I lost

Oh and I pissed Monkey off
3269 days 13 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
I guess I will apply since I was unfairly robbed during my season and I feel I deserve a secnd chance to really slay this game since I'm mentally and physically a lot stronger than I was last tome
3269 days 8 hours ago
Snowgirl57
I would love to redeem myself in this group! I can be any collar and really wanna play
3269 days 3 hours ago
lukey_
I havent played in a survivor game, and I love the show so I want to give this a try! I love survivor and think I can really go far if I am given the chance!! I am always active since it is summer vacation, so I will be ready to bring my A game!!!
3268 days 22 hours ago
jharrin7887
I will take applications until 7pm est!
3268 days 22 hours ago
Davidftw123
I WILL BE ACTIVE < 3
3268 days 22 hours ago
Sedona103
Im always on tg so Ill be active like 24/7XD I will bring a real female, a lot of strategy and many competition wins to the game!Cast me:D
3268 days 22 hours ago
alanb1
I'd love to play! I get very invested and competitive in survivor group games and always try my hardest and never give up no matter how difficult it can get. I have quite a few survivor group games so hopefully my commitment, competitive nature, and my experience will lead me to victory.
3268 days 22 hours ago
joaquint561
I'd would love to play! :)
3268 days 22 hours ago
jharrin7887
10 more mins to get apps in!
3268 days 22 hours ago
geovanycaldeorn
I'll bring fun and excitement i might look very dumb and unassuming but I know whats going on all the time. In the game of survivor I don't make friends I make targets
3268 days 22 hours ago
jharrin7887
APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED!

open group

Tengaged OFFICIAL Survivor Worlds Apart

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!