This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

To Boldly Go: Survivor Simulator

Topic » To Boldly Go: Survivor..

3077 days 1 hour ago
_ivyyy_445
Okay, first time was a fail, let's try it this time.

I set relationships and competition skills to the best of my guesses (which are probably inaccurate, you are more than welcome to make changes!! :P)

Some notes:

I tried keeping it fair, Willow has a lot of enemies, so I made her a mastermind to even that out, hopefully she's not overpowered. Everyone should have an equal chance, of course some are more skilled than others but it shouldn't matter too much, hopefully.

Everyone has opinions on North, he's basically neutral to everyone since no one really knows how he feels. But people have feelings toward him so it's non-mutual.... Of course, he hates Briggs, is loyal to Willow, and if he had to choose, I'm going to play it safe and say he'd pick the mother of his children over anyone else :P, so he has a slight bond with her over the others whom are neutral

Will is a dead man, hence the tombstone, I made everything terrible because he's basically dead-weight...... bu-dom-tss

I made the less actives a little less likely to win, Veronica is all decent in settings :P she still has a chance but yknow.

I chose Belinda's FC.... I saw Glinda use this FC in a RP a long time ago so im assuming she would want to use this one.

Hope you guys enjoy! If you do multiple run-throughs and get different outcomes or you change their settings or whatever... Let me know! I wanna know what you guys think!

http://brantsteele.net/survivor/tocantins/r.php?c=nOe5eoDK

Enjoy :) I really hope there aint no more problems lol
3077 days 1 hour ago
_ivyyy_445
I also haven't went through the season yet... xD I was rushing too much to actually go through it
3077 days ago
_ivyyy_445
Okay, so Willow might've been pretty overpowered, I haven't really looked at the season yet, I set her strategy level down to great in this one though.

http://brantsteele.net/survivor/tocantins/r.php?c=saz7fNaW

open group

Gen 2 To Boldly Go..

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!