This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications

Topic » Applications

3026 days 2 hours ago
XtremeNerd
same rules as last time, check the first apps forum.
3026 days ago
JTthePrince
name Edward "Trey" Carter III
gender male
sexual orientation: Bisexual
age 24
rank lt commander
personality traits: Smart clever Strong
strengths: His brain, his muscles, combat skills, some nursing skills, incredible hand speed
weaknesses: Lacks patience, engineering, slight drinking problem
Bio: The much younger cousin of Billy Gunn, who left home 17 to find out what happened to his family only to find out that they were dead was driven by revenge for his family trained like Billy. He put himself through rigorous and torturous training although he could never become as strong as his cousin made up for it with studying space and watching a video transmission that Billy left his family to explain why he left. After watching the video Trey wanted to travel to space and he sees his opportunity and he will take it
personal info
username JTthePrince
karma 0
how active are you?: For this 10
what days and time work best for you? Just tell me when
3025 days 4 hours ago
ZombieKiller2802
name Jared Franks
gender Male
sexual orientation: Straight
age(20 and up) 25
rank (ensign lieutenant, 2nd lieutenant, lt commander, commander) lt commander
personality traits: Strong, Smart, Hot Headed
strengths: Detective Skills, Engineering, Strength
weaknesses: His Temper
Bio:(optional)  Jared Takes No Shit from anyone he is quick to fight and does not trust anyone unless they earned it he is an extraordinary Engineer He Has Invented many useful things he also has great detective skills he can tell when a person is lying making him a Really Good Poker Player He Used To Be A Thief But When Caught he was forced to join the navy
personal info
username
what days and time work best for you?
(thank you al for applying i hope to create a one-of-a-kind rping experience)
3025 days 1 hour ago
spinfur
name Logan Friar
gender male
sexual orientation: gay
age(20 and up): 21
rank (ensign lieutenant, 2nd lieutenant, lt commander, commander): Doctor (He's best at this trust me)
personality traits: shy sweet innocent
strengths: Medicines, Knowing of plants and animals, Conflict Mediator
weaknesses: Technology, Anxiety attacks, Flustered easily
Bio:(optional)
He rather not talk about his past because it was a dark time for him and he never wants to go back. He wanted to escape earth and this was his best shot at it. He maybe shy when you first meet him but he starts becoming more open to you once you get to know him. The only thing that people could link to his past is the scars he has on his arms and body, but no one knows about them because he always hides it using his clothes

personal info
username: spinfur
how active are you?:1-10: 8ish
what days and time work best for you?: 3-10 PM CST sunday-thursday 12 AM-12 PM friday-saturday CST
3024 days 2 hours ago
TMtyler360
(OH MEH GOSH YAS IM BRING BACK THE SIBLINGS)
Character info
name: Easton Tyson
Age(20 and up): 22
rank (ensign lieutenant, 2nd lieutenant, lt commander, commander) lieutenant
personality traits: Smart, Calm, Athletic, Clumsy
strengths: Great aim and accuracy
weaknesses: Becomes really clumsy and slow when panicked
Bio:(optional) He's Cassie's and North's son, I think you know who this guys is XD.
personal info
username: TMtyler
how active are you?:1-10 7
what days and time work best for you? I actually dunno, since my schedule is very crazy o.0
3024 days 1 hour ago
rileythepegasus101
name Westley Arin-Ha Tyson
gender female
age 22
rank lieutenant
personality traits: Smart funny intelligent clever
strengths: Tech savvy, has a passion for engineering.
weaknesses: Stresses out under pressure.
Bio: Twin daughter of Cassandra and North Tyson, she is inseparable from her brother and couldn't imagine losing him. She loves technology just like her mother and has gotten an education in engineering.
personal info
username rileythepegasus101
karma 211
how active are you?: All for you baby :D
what days and time work best for you? 9-10 PM EST... Night owl I know

I also wanna say it's awesome to have the gang back!
3024 days ago
ZombieKiller2802
( Um Guys If It Was 45 years ago that the republic went into space  they would be 40 smething)
3023 days 12 hours ago
XtremeNerd
(lets just say they age slower then humans)
3023 days 12 hours ago
ZombieKiller2802
( Ok)
3023 days 5 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
(Omg hai guys I love yall.)
Name: Natasha Lockewood
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Personality traits: Driven, Ambitious, Survivalist, quick thinker, intelligent, nice.
Strengths: Has survival instinct, stays level headed under pressure, crafty, agile, and very intelligent.
Weaknesses: Can be pretty naive
Bio: Natasha has always had a knack for thrill and excitement. She dislikes alcohol, and, although she is trained in hand to hand combat, she doesn't think violence is always the answer. She has had a passion for adventuring around the universe her entire life. Her parents died at the age of ten, her older brother than proceeded to take care of her, and despite her rebellious nature towards him, she stayed grateful for him. He was an active person and a great survivalist, having been through a traumatic experience himself. He taught her how to do many things such as rock climbing, archery, surviving in dire situations, and he taught her how to defend herself. Her brother was her role model and helped shape her into the intelligent young woman she is today, and she'll never be thankful enough. Once she reached the age of 20, she decided to join the Republic. She owns a bow and arrow (a futuristic one lol) and is one of the newest members. She has an outgoing personality and has an ambitious outlook on er career. However, due to her young age, she still has plenty to learn and is still very naive. Little does she know that she will eventually have to transform from an ambitious and naive young woman into a hardened survivor
(Re-done this because I'm dumb and I didn't read the story correctly xD)

Personal info
Username: _ivyyy_445
Karma: 20, once discovering group games.... I stopped playing regular games xD
I am mostly active, though I may be in a big brother group so it may be a little wonky for a bit but ill try my best
8-10 pm est :)

So glad this is back!!
3023 days 1 hour ago
JustBeAmazing12
name Lucy Briggs
gender Female
age(20 and up) 24
rank (ensign lieutenant, 2nd lieutenant, lt commander, commander) 2nd Lt
personality traits: Strong Willed, Easy To Talk Too, Smart, Kind, Good Combat Skills
strengths: Good Combat Skills, Smart
weaknesses: Quick To Trust People
Bio:(optional) Lucy Has Been Training Her Whole Life So She Could Be Just Like Her Father And Now Finally Has A Chance When He Assigned Her To This Mission And She Hopes She Can Do Something Great

open group

Gen 2 To Boldly Go..

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!