This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Mission 11: Results Show

Topic » Mission 11: Results Show

323 days 18 hours ago
Jaxon
323 days 18 hours ago
Jaxon
Welcome top eight agents to the semi-finale results show. Four of you will have secured their spots in this seasons finale by the end.
323 days 18 hours ago
Jaxon
In 3rd we have... Jack & Pennifer with Nineteen by Dylan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Josh- I'm familiar with Dylan but I've never heard this one. Honestly I really loved this and the softness of the verses and the transition into the chorus where the beat drops is really nice. Honestly part of the chorus is giving Style by Taylor Swift? I think this song hit the nail on the head the most theme wise while also just sounding the best so insert a chair gif here *1/4*

Jaxon- Honestly? I do enjoy the echoey vocals she has here. it has a very dreamy type of a vibe, and I like that a lot. At first it was kinda snoozey, but when the beat picked up at the end, I rather quite enjoyed it. This song was a bit of a surprise for me, I left it liking it a lot more than I started feeling about it. *3/4*

Deme- This is more what I was expecting this week. I didn't really like it, but I'm sure other judges will, so.... shrugs...? *4/4*

Krystal- This is certainly a slower song, which is not inherently bad, but her voice is really fucking annoying, which is. I don’t really like whatever she’s doing. I think maybe she should just be quiet. When it gets to the chorus, I try to feel involved but I’m sort of a hundred thousand miles away. I should like it, maybe. I can’t though. *2/4*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 2.5. This ranked you THIRD overall this round.
323 days 18 hours ago
Jaxon
In 4th we have... Ryan & Xakim with 17 by Zhavia
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Krystal- I actually don’t really love this song. Like… it’s decent enough vocals, but it feels like she’s trying a bit too hard to revive an era of music that’s left her behind. Far behind. Sorry about it. Strong voice I guess? *3/4*

Deme- Oh, I... think I... kind of like this...? Like, I'll never listen to it again, but it's fun and the vocals are way impressive? *3/4*

Jaxon- Krystal says she is an R&B phase rn and this gets posted, you kinda have to stan the pandering after Psycho Bitch LOL. JK, I know half of you are R&B gals. Her vocals were really nice in this song. I don’t know if it’s an absolute slay, blow me away for me, but I enjoyed the song. Her voice has some power to it which I always enjoy. *4/4*

Josh- Oh she was a cute little bop about making your childhood dreams come true. I think this was a much better route to go then your initial song you posted. *3/4*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 3.25. This ranked you FOURTH overall this round.

Unfortunately, this does mean we will see you both in the FINAL crater of the season.
323 days 18 hours ago
Jaxon
In 2nd we have... Alex S. & Kemi: Grudges by Caroline Kole
Jaxon- Oh? This intro… it’s kinda so good. The prechorus enters and oh these vocals are good. This song is kinda… she is good. It’s catchy, its dynamic, it is really doing a great job at keeping my attention from start to finish. She is all over the place, but in the best way possible. Great choice, if it were up to me, this would get you to the finale with a win in the semi finale. This is one of my favorite songs of the entire season. *1/4*

Josh- Oh I vibed with this song and it was so so so close to being my #1 but got edged out by Penny and Jack. Definitely very close to being my winner.  *2/4*

Krystal-  Oh wow this is another boring week huh… Yeah, this song is like a song. There are lyrics. There is even a voice. I’m bored. Yeah. Like it sounds like every single other song I’ve heard the past few weeks. *4/4*

Deme- I like the instrumental...? *2/4*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 2.25. This ranked you SECOND overall this round.
323 days 18 hours ago
Jaxon
Which means, in 1st... Jared & Turcia with BRAT by DEZI
Deme- I like the vocals? The instrumental's kinda fun? Shrugs. *1/4*

Jaxon- Where was she is Bratz week??? At first I was kinda meh, but then the chorus hit and honestly it has the same kinda edge that Monster by PVRIS does, and this kind of screaming edge is something that I can vibe with very well. She was kinda angry and I stan that, more kinda rage-y, which honestly definitely has that kinda angsty teenage vibe a coming of age round could present. Bawp. *2/4*

Josh- So I get it and I appreciate the 3 minute voice memo explaining but like I'm just not vibing with this song. I feel like maybe this song with resonate the most with Jaxon but it's just eh for me. *4/4*

Krystal- Something about the intro was overwhelming in a fun way. The part of the song that follows is… a little less enjoyable in comparison, but I do really like the instrumental and the static sounds and her screaming YOU THINK I’M A BRAT. Many of these songs have similar vibes, like they’re hearkening back to past eras of music. Take my #1! https://i.imgur.com/AtuM2RJ.gif *1/4*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 2. This ranked you FIRST overall this round. Congratulations on winning the eleventh mission of the season, it is now time to make your decision(s) on who will face Ryan & Xakim in the final crater of the season.
323 days 18 hours ago
Jaxon
First we will find out if Jared & Turcia have decided if they want to go into the final crater themselves for a shot at power.
323 days 18 hours ago
Jaxon
Jared has decided...
to NOT go into the crater.
323 days 18 hours ago
Jaxon
Turcia has decided...
to NOT go into the crater.
323 days 18 hours ago
Jaxon
The team that Jared & Turcia have decided to send into the crater is...
Jack & Pennifer.
323 days 18 hours ago
Jaxon
Jared & Turcia have decided Jack & Pennifer will face Ryan & Xakim in this rounds elimination.

Which means, congratulations Alex S. & Kemi you are the THIRD & FOURTH finalist of Double Agents.

Additionally, Jared & Turcia you must submit who you want the matchups to be in this crater.

To the two teams seeing The Crater you must submit your elimination song AND your draft of every remaining contestant left in the game of who you want to have in your heat of the finale in the event you win.

You have until 7:30pm est on 6/20.
323 days 18 hours ago
Jaxon
Jaxon:
1. Grudges
2. BRAT
3. Nineteen
4. 17

Josh:
1. Nineteen
2. Grudges
3. 17
4. BRAT

Krystal:
1. BRAT
2. Nineteen
3. 17
4. Grudges

Deme:
1. BRAT
2. Grudges
3. 17
4. Nineteen

Overall:
1. BRAT (2)
2. Grudges (2.25)
3. Nineteen (2.5)
4. 17 (3.25)

open group

Jaxons Ultimate Song Choice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!