This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Wham, Bam, Time to go ham

Topic » Wham, Bam, Time to go ham

3253 days 12 hours ago
KingGeek
Now I'm not trying to come for Joe cause frankly, I love the way he hosts and how he's a reasonable and nice guy. It's just I'm kinda annoying that we got rookies, annoying rookies to be exact. Like you're playing among the best out of 10 seasons of the series, at least have some respect for the people who made this game interesting, like I'm not for your sarcasm or disrespect so I'll gladly see your torch get snuffed this tribal cause I have never seen someone so cocky and obnoxious in a group game as much as you, yes there's a thing called being a villain but there's a line between a villain and an annoying twat ass bitch. Honestly, you should be blessed your ass got this far tbh. But of course, we unfortunately got to see some cool people go before you Amnesia. I honestly shouldn't even be wasting my time on you but like I just can't get over your fucking ignorance to me, A VETERAN at this game. So please, go back to hosting flop ass group games and let the allstars do what they do best.

http://38.media.tumblr.com/4ca48dd13b4aaf2ebf3e59704e1c26f9/tumblr_nah9t8Uymf1qk8m2ho3_250.gif
3252 days 19 hours ago
jharrin7887
@kinggeek
lol dont blame me for wanting to make the game interesting with new players. i knew this was the last season, and quite frankly, a lot of the applicants were from season 10. I was sure this would happen because the season 9 ended in early August 2014, so that's almost a year. I dint want a season 10 redo, so I added just 4 new players. They paid their dues by surviving that first tribal council.

It may be an all stars season, but honestly, the cast is basically everyone who wanted to return, not all stars lmfao.
3252 days 19 hours ago
jharrin7887
Although, many of the people in this season I would consider all stars.
3252 days 14 hours ago
KingGeek
It's fine lmao I understand.
3252 days 14 hours ago
Amnesia_
I love how this must have took you so long to type up and say yet you think I'm so irrelevant and all the other things you said about me which I would rather not mention as you've said more than plenty and what Joe said was completely right so I think 'king' you're more a wannabe geek and need to seriously go back to reality and realise it's only a game which you're taking far to seriously. I deserve to be here as much as you do. You claimed you knew I was leaving at last tribal yet I never so bitch sit down and pipe right down where you will belong at juror #6.

open group

Tengaged OFFICIAL - The Final Season

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!