This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Behind The City Walls:

Topic » Behind The City Walls:

3106 days 12 hours ago
dogcalledzak
This is a Soldiers place of work.

There should always be a Soldier protecting this area from in coming attacks from Men and Beasts.

If a post about a Beast isn't responded by a Soldier in 5 hours - then the beast will get in through the walls and start attacking the city!
3106 days 12 hours ago
Stunzer
(im not really sure if we're allowed to do orders on our own or not, but its logical.)

*I'd rush towards the City walls, beginning to patrol around, being on the look out for any beasts trying to invade the city*

(also, what are we equipped with..?)
3106 days 12 hours ago
dogcalledzak
You have swords as Guards - but if a beast attacked - it would be a mini game/challenge to see if you win or not. If not - injury or death!

That's why it's good to level up :)
3106 days 12 hours ago
KOKidd
(When are we allowed to start asking you for like Mini games/challenges to level up?)
3106 days 10 hours ago
dogcalledzak
Tomorrow - I will mail everyone saying the game begins - tomorrow everything starts properly :)

Today is like a tester :)
3106 days 5 hours ago
xxThornWYZ
*Patrol*
3105 days 13 hours ago
Stunzer
*After finishing my training, I'd head outside the walls and begin patrolling around, looking for beasts that are attempting to breach the castle walls.
3105 days 13 hours ago
dogcalledzak
There's a Roar from the woods - could it be a wolf? Or could it be a Merzeta - one of the most dangerous creatures in land. Sharp teeth, smell of burning flesh. They're dark and evil.

Suddenly - it runs out, a Merzeta - and it's ready to attack. It smells blood - and it's hungry!

For this Attack:

A Soldier must comment a quick story (sentence or two) of them killing the beast. This must be posted sometime in the next 5 hours or it will get through the gates and kill some of the Kingdom's People!
3105 days 13 hours ago
Stunzer
*Stunzer would rush forward with his sword at hand, waiting patiently for the Merzeta to strike as it jumps, the brave warrior slashing forwards* as it'd create a gash in its forehead*, and it's knocked into the ground by the force from his sword*

Stunzer - Not today...

*He'd kick the beast in its skull, making its head face the sky as he slammed down his sword into its neck, slicing it in two, as he'd bring the sword back towards him and rubbed off the blood with a cloth, then heading back to the walls and continue patrolling*
3105 days 13 hours ago
dogcalledzak
Stunzer just protected to city and slayed the beast! For giving such a great mini story - he will level up!

The Kingdom is safe - for now!
3105 days 13 hours ago
Stunzer
Yaaas

(twerks irl)

open group

The Green Kingdom

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!