This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

KINGDOM NOTICE BOARD:

Topic » KINGDOM NOTICE BOARD:

3094 days 20 hours ago
dogcalledzak
Here I will post all new news about the your Kingdom :)
3094 days 20 hours ago
dogcalledzak
I will not remind anyone again after today: But as it's the first change I will:

Remember to eat food (will go down to 1 in 24 hours/ 6pm uk time tomorrow)

mildsalsa = 2
Stunzer: = 2
KOKidd = 2
xxThornWYZ = 3
Lamia = 2
ThisIsMyGame = 2
3094 days 15 hours ago
dogcalledzak
Stunzer just Leveled Up to a Level 2 Soldier
3094 days 15 hours ago
Stunzer
$$$$
=)
3094 days 15 hours ago
dogcalledzak
KOKidd just Leveled Up to a Level 2 Soldier!
3094 days 15 hours ago
dogcalledzak
Stunzer just protected to city and slayed the beast! For giving such a great mini story - he will level up!

The Kingdom is safe - for now!
3094 days 14 hours ago
dogcalledzak
ThisIsMyGame just Leveled Up to a Level 2 Soldier
3093 days 23 hours ago
dogcalledzak
levonini just Leveled up her farm! Her GinaLash's farm is now a Level 2 farm - this makes 6 food every 48 hours (but she doesn't have to give it all away remember!)
3093 days 20 hours ago
dogcalledzak
This is the final time I'll be reminding you all of the food chart - after this it's up to you all to remember.

mildsalsa = 3
Stunzer: = 3
KOKidd = 3
xxThornWYZ = 3
Lamia = 1
ThisIsMyGame = 3
levonini = 3

(food chart changes every 24 hours at 6pm uk time)
3093 days 15 hours ago
dynamite13
guys! yellow just threntend us with war! we have to take action!
3093 days 14 hours ago
dogcalledzak
AintItFun has joined the Kingdom as a Peasant
3092 days 23 hours ago
dogcalledzak
Stunzer and KoKidd have been traveling to war (sorry - forgot to post this last night)

They will Arrive at the Yellow Kingdom and begin the attack (everything will be through me and all battles will be mini games)

As they are away from the Kingdom - They can not post in any forums here - or eat.
3092 days 14 hours ago
Stunzer
(Dont forget to train and level up every 24 hours, we need the biggest advantage we can get over the other kingdoms, especially yellow if we fail our attack.)
3092 days 12 hours ago
mildsalsa
People of the Green City!
It has come to my attention that one of our soldiers, xxThornWYZ, is planning to abandon our kingdom. As a result, he will be put in the City Jail. He is to be fed by only me. Let this be a lesson to future possible defectors. We will NOT cower to the Yellow Kingdom.
3092 days 11 hours ago
Stunzer
(how foolish -_-)

open group

The Green Kingdom

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!