This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal council 4 (de l'eau)

Topic » Tribal council 4 (de l'eau)

2931 days 9 hours ago
Swagger55
De l'eau enters'

OPENING QUESTION

De l'eau: it's one thing to lose a challenge but it's another thing to lose a challenge by default so the vote seems simple right?

VOTES DUE BY 7:30 pm EST AND NOT VOTING WILL RESULT IN A SELF VOTE IF YOU SELF VOTE 3 TIMES IN A ROW YOU WILL BE MED EVACED FROM THIS GAME

NEXT CHALLENGE IS AT 8:30 est tommorow
2931 days 9 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
De l'eau: it's one thing to lose a challenge but it's another thing to lose a challenge by default so the vote seems simple right?

I just follow. Whoever they say is the vote, is the vote. I did show up late by 2 minutes. I think that's better than not showing up. Some people are just inact, some have stuff going on, some just forgot. I didn't forget. My personal life got in the way, but I still managed to come. I think that we are voting someone that has been inact for a while.
2930 days 23 hours ago
Sebby

This was my exam week! I'm finally done all my exams so now I can play and be active again as I was at the start of the season. (:
2930 days 11 hours ago
Swagger55
Returns with votes
2930 days 11 hours ago
Swagger55
First vote...............Andre (self vote)
2930 days 11 hours ago
Swagger55
Second vote..........................earth (self vote)
2930 days 11 hours ago
Swagger55
Third vote.....................................earth
2930 days 11 hours ago
Swagger55
Fourth vote................................earth
2930 days 11 hours ago
Swagger55
Fifth vote...............................fifth person voted out of swaggers survivor Madagascar.........earth
2930 days 11 hours ago
Swagger55
*earth brings torch*

Earth the tribe has spoken

De l'eau- well you guys a very unfixed but that wouldn't matter if you keep missing challenges head on back to camp

open group

Swaggers Survivor: PHILIPPINES

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!