This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TKHS: S1E1

Topic » TKHS: S1E1

2924 days 5 hours ago
carlyjordan14
2923 days 12 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Hello! I'm Kasey Hope, and this is the first episode of my show!

Today I will be discussing some topics, I'm pretty sure EVERYONE who has a phone or computer or... A life... Should know about.

Starting off with... Ariana Grande.
2923 days 12 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Ariana Grande released a new album on Friday titled "Dangerous Woman" and... Despite some haters views, was amazing. I don't care what y'all think, but Ari G took off with this album and went into space.

She actually wrote some of her own songs, which is rare for her. And, it truly was much more independent and in a way rocky for her. It was like everything you love about Ari, in an album. And truly was a huge improvement from My Everything. (Puke)
2923 days 12 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Whoopi Goldberg has been rumored to be leaving The (Actual) View a week or 2 ago, and has threatened to actually quit.

There is nothing official but the idea of The View without Whoopi is scary as she's literally the show.

There's been rumors on Raven leaving, but let's... #PrayForWhoopi
2923 days 12 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Kesha is finally performing at the Billboard Music Awards after being previously unallowed to.

Her label finally allowed her to perform, and I'm more happy for her,

She should've never not been performing.

Despite her old music being seen as generic pop garbage, she actually does have talent and I'm more than excited to see her perform.

open group

EMPTY GROUP #6 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!