This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TKHS: S1E1 Interview

Topic » TKHS: S1E1 Interview

2918 days 14 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Interviewee:
- Carly Jay (carlyjordan14)
2917 days 20 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Hello Carly!
You've had many successful group games, such as : stardom, Thicker Than Water (was very successful, but sorta just stopped, I'm assuming due to other group commitments),The Real View, and so many more.

When will you take a break? I'm assuming one day you'll have to stop. How far away is that dreaded day?
2917 days 19 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Honestly I'm not too sure when that will be. I love doing groups on Tengaged and being a part of this community. It's allowed me to be creative and really do something that brings people together. As far as the future, I think my time with doing groups will depend on my outside, real world obligations. For now I can announce that Stardom! is renewed until season 20, so the Tengaged community can look forward to at least five more seasons!
2917 days 19 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
OH lit!

What about your albums? You release albums (rarely, but still) do we plan on having more music from you?! :o

Also : What other groups, if any, do you plan on doing?
2917 days 19 hours ago
carlyjordan14
I love making music and I can promise that my next album will be released sometime over the summer, so stay tuned!

Currently, I have a lot of ideas rolling around in my head. I have also thought about reviving some of my past games. I will say that on top of Stardom!, StarDance!, Jorrly's Next Cover Model and Chasing Destiny, I have two others that will be released sometime over the next couple of weeks. Not to mention I'm still working on developing a few other projects that will hopefully be released later this year!
2917 days 19 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
What's your favorite group game to participate in/host/judge/etc.?
Stardom!?
2917 days 18 hours ago
carlyjordan14
I love all of the groups I'm a part of, but Stardom! will always be my favorite. Mostly because I love music and this show has allowed me to really dive into that world!
2917 days 18 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
If I'm not mistaken your most successful group is Stardom?

Is that your first "big break" in the Tengaged community?
2917 days 17 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Actually my first was CJ's Big Brother Series as it was the very first group I've ever created. Stardom! came very shortly after and has without a doubt lasted the longest.
2917 days 17 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Who's some group game hosts you try to be like?
Do you take inspiration from anyone?
Dumb question, but valid.
2917 days 17 hours ago
carlyjordan14
I honestly don't try to be like any other host as we all have our own strengths. I have been inspired by some like Jerard, Dara4ever, Zed55, Jacob_C and Me2013. They all have made some amazing games that I have been inspired by and put my own twist on.
2917 days 16 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Have you ever felt like someone's been copying you and have you ever called someone out on it?
2917 days 16 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Oh all the time! While there was a time it would have gotten under my skin, it doesn't really faze me anymore. What I do is so uniquely my own, even if it's inspired by other groups, that no one can fully recreate what I do. I host my own way and I organize my games my own way. I do my best to try and offer support of new hosts as it's not easy when you first start out. It takes a lot of trial and error in order to fully be confident in your hosting abilities.

open group

EMPTY GROUP #6 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!