This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TKHS: S1E2 Interview

Topic » TKHS: S1E2 Interview

2915 days 15 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Interviewee:
- Celine Dion (imprincearthur)

Purpose for interview: "Return to Music after Husband's death, Returning to Stardom for Season 16."
2915 days 14 hours ago
imprincearthur
*Celine Walks out on stage*

*The Crowd goes wild*
2915 days 13 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
OH MY GOD, HI CELINE! OH MY FREAKING JESUS, I LOVE YOU! OH MY GOD!
2915 days 13 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Let me just get right to the questions.

You inspired so many young popular artists today such as Ariana Grande, I can't think of any right now, but a bunch of reality show contestants go to you when they talk about inspirations, how does it feel to be an impactful legendary artist on modern musical culture?
2915 days 12 hours ago
imprincearthur
When i first started out, i never thought i would make it to where i am now but i am so glad to have impacted several different artists and it feels amazing that i am here on your show and planning on being on The real view soon,.
2915 days 12 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
I saw in an interview that you recovering from your husband and brother's death was really difficult, but you do it for your fans and still go out there and perform, amazingly. It's truly inspiring.

Do you plan on releasing any new music for your fans? Maybe songs about your loss?
2915 days 12 hours ago
imprincearthur
Currently I have returned to Las Vegas to continue performing at Caesars palace to sold out shows every night and currently I am not working on anything new but I also want to announce something while I am here talking to you.  I am a original judge of Stardom and I have decided to return to the judges panel come season 16 and remain there.  With the loss of my husband and then a few days later my brother passed,  I was truly sad and truly in awe but I had several weeks to grieve but singing makes me happy and every night I go out on stage I know that my brother and husband are watching me plus I have kids I need to take care of.
2914 days 19 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
You truly are an inspiration.

Who have you taken inspiration from when you started?

What made you start music?
2914 days 11 hours ago
imprincearthur
When i was just an infant my family started a family band called Dion's Family and they toured Canada and i guess that is how i got into music as i was brought up on the music.

I took inspiration from the family band.
2913 days 18 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
You really are one of the most talented people in history.

It's been a joy to have you here.

CELINE DION EVERYBODY!!!

(Idk how to close this, but if Celine wants to say anything or perform or something, then... :) )
2913 days 17 hours ago
carlyjordan14
I will post a performance of hers in the blog :)

open group

EMPTY GROUP #6 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!