This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TKHS: S1E5 Interview 1

Topic » TKHS: S1E5 Interview 1

2879 days 18 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Interview Type (Celebrity or Tengager): Tengager - Praknasty
Name of Interviewee: Vaughan "Nasty" P.
Purpose of Interview: I & N's Survivor Season 4 and what it's like playing in a Survivor group game.
2879 days 12 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Heyhey Nasty!!!! I know you! You auditioned twice for my Voice-Idol series!!! But that is not why you're here.

But do I expect to see you at the X Factor auditions hopefully by the end of summer??!?!?!
2879 days 6 hours ago
Praknasty
Hey Kasey! Lovely as always to see you and who knows I may be there send me the link and I'll bring rock back to the show! Before I get to why I'm here I'd like to say that

FINALLY THE NASTY ONE HAS COME BACK TO THE KASEY HOPE SHOW!

Now moving on, I'm actually here to talk about the upcoming fourth season of my Survivor group game co-hosted with one of my best friends on this site Bob, otherwise known as Islandsurvivor.
2879 days 4 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
UM OK HUNNY THIS IS MY JOB TO HOST, BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH, HUNNY.

I'm jk but srsly. Mmmmhm.

So, how is it on Survivor? You gonna win like you didn't on my show?
2879 days 4 hours ago
Praknasty
Terribly sorry about that Kasey, my humblest apologies for overstepping my boundaries.
I think being on Survivor is a great experience because you get to meet new people and go somewhere you've never been before. Plus I've actually already won two games Luis' Survivor: Andes hosted by _Adidas_ and Jaybird's Survivor: All Stars hosted by Jaybirdnifty.
2879 days 4 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
I WAS JUST KIDDDINGGGGGG IT'S ALL CHILL HERE!

And wow, are you a social master or mastermind or physical King?
2878 days 23 hours ago
Praknasty
Well that depends on the game, but generally I'm more often than not the social master. I just be as nice as possible and make as many friends as I can, granted this generally leads me to finishing anywhere from 6th to 8th a majority of the time, but I have managed to win once in this manner (Jaybird's). The other win was courtesy of my physical King ability since once merge happened I was put into minority and watched all of my allies leave so I just kept winning to make the final tribal council and was rewarded for my efforts (Andes).
2878 days 11 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Wow! Gee Whiz! Jack of all traits.

What was your worst group game experience? Shade all you want.
2877 days 23 hours ago
Praknasty
I think my worst experience was BC's Survivor Season 1 hosted by my buddy Hunter. (Sorry dude.) We were in the final five, and one guy missed the voting deadline by 12 hours because he was at a sleepover, and the host still allowed him to vote and I was eliminated in fifth because of it. Other than that, every other group I've been in has been active, engaging, and an overall blast!
2877 days 12 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Aw that's great.
Well have you ever hosted?
2877 days 3 hours ago
Praknasty
I have. I've hosted three seasons of Survivor with the person on this site who gave me my start as a player in group games, Bob (islandsurvivor).
2876 days 8 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Well, good luck in Survivor, and I'll let you know when X Factor opens up!
Goodbye!
2876 days 5 hours ago
Praknasty
A pleasure to be here Kasey. Good luck with your other episodes.

open group

EMPTY GROUP #6 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!