This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TKHS: S1E7

Topic » TKHS: S1E7

2876 days 5 hours ago
carlyjordan14
2876 days 5 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
HELLO I AM KASEY HOPE AND WELCOME TO MY SHOW!

Adding onto the long list of celebrity deaths of 2016. Anton Yelchin was found dead this morning in a freak car accident.

You may know him from a long list of popular movies like Star Trek and I believe the Smurfs 2 as Clumsy Smurf.

I didn't know him well, but he was apparently a rising star and a sad sad life being lost.
2876 days 5 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
In more positive news, Finding Dory was just put out in theatres this Friday, and I saw it right away and... I LOVED IT.

Ellen Degeneres is a legend and that movie deserves every ounce of success and praise it is receiving.

I even saw it in RPX! It was AMAZING.

YASS ELLEN SLAY ME WITH A SPOON. Iconic
2876 days 5 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Sub-Topic

This may be old news, but I just found out Keep On Dancin' is Ellie Goulding's next single??? Idk I saw it on wiki and was too in distress to fact check, but if it is a single, Ellie needs to get checked cuz that song is the most filler song on a filler album, and gag me with a spoon if it's a single. Barf.
2876 days 5 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Final Topic. I JUST VIEWED BEY'S VISUAL ALBUM LEMONADE YESTERDAY DURING ITS ENCORE PRESENTATION ON HBO AND HOLY SMOKES, BEY JUST SHOT FIRE, AND I WANT A WAR. YESSSSS.
QUEEN.

That is all.

Formation is still an awful song.

open group

EMPTY GROUP #6 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!