This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TKHS: S1E8

Topic » TKHS: S1E8

2856 days 5 hours ago
carlyjordan14
2855 days 12 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
In recent events : shootings involving police & black people have been running wild and seemingly are starting an outrage in America.

In a peaceful protest in Dallas, 5+ cops were shot dead by a sniper.

I personally think this issue has gone out of control, and I personally don't think violence can stop violence and this entire situation is just depressing and needs to be handled differently rather than more violence.
2855 days 12 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
In recent news about Taylor Swift & her ex-Calvin Harris, he (Calvin) made a few Snapchat headline when allegedly wrote a break-up song about Swift. I am not too shocked, I didn't listen to it, but the only part I was disappointed in is I thought they ended well and civil and no music would be made, but go Calvin.

Hope Swift releases some new music too.
2855 days 12 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
In some bit of throwback news, I'll tell you what you want, what you really really want to hear, when saying for the 20th anniversary of the song Wannabe by the Spice Girls, the Spice Girls posted a special YouTube video inviting everyone to a special party or something. I LOVEEE the song and I love the band so... Really. I hope there's some reunion or something cuz... They're the OG Destiny's Child so move over Beyoncé, Mel B is back!
2855 days 12 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
So... I am on a website that gives me news... And... I am concerned about this one. I'm praying it's not real... But... A new amusement park opened in Las Vegas that is dedicated to... Bulldozers. Yes, I repeat. There is a new Bulldozer amusement park in Las Vegas.

So, imma do a little poll... If you ever dreamed of going to a land that is riddled with bulldozers... Comment "I". I don't expect any comments. Please don't comment.
2855 days 12 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
(I'll do a few more stories later but I gtg)
2855 days 10 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Okay, to close the episode... I'll add some more audience participation and ask... What show should I start watching? I'm in desperate need of a new Netflix or Hulu show.

Whoever picks a show I haven't watched yet and I start watching will get a shoutout in my next episode!

Thank you and goodbye!

open group

EMPTY GROUP #6 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!