This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Game History

Topic » Game History

3256 days 15 hours ago
dogcalledzak
Here you can read the history of the past seasons:

Season 1:
Houseguests:
.garygbs2nd
.pleaseletmestay
.kittykatz553
.The Ace
.DillyDally
._nyquil_
.dudetb3
.steve4280
.ParvatiS
.shawnrich352
.camell22
.QueenMichelle
Final 3
.garygbs2nd
.pleaseletmestay
.DillyDally
Winner: DillyDally

This was my first ever time hosting a fast game and as soon as I started I knew it would be a heated battle between Houseguests. This was a success, with only a few inactives, great alliances and fantastic battles to be HOH. With the final 4, I had know idea who would win, but after DillyDally surprised us all (including me) by evicting _nyquil_ , giving _nyquil_  4th place, I realized that DillyDally came to win. He played a great game and won with 50% of the vote.

A great cast and I can't wait for some of them to return for all stars.
3255 days 17 hours ago
dogcalledzak
Season 2:
Placements :
12th. alanb1 (vote of 4-2)
11th. DillyDally( 3-3: hoh chose)
10th. mrcool (walked)
9th.garygbs2nd
8th. Libanz00
7th.Marlins8 (2 votes/double eviction)
6th.PoisonIvy22 (2 votes/double eviction)
5th.laughingoutloud
4th.AndrewIsBored
Final 3:
3rd.joey65409(17.4% votes)
2nd.Russell11(30.4% votes)
Winner: Barbiie (52.2% votes)

This was a very interesting season. Filled with drama and alliances. So many people constantly won competitions, many making themselves targets. One by one the favourites to win were voted out and after laughingoutloud was evicted, I had know idea who would win. It was a drama filled season and after many surprise evictions Barbiie was voted the winner with 52.2% of the votes. A mad unpredictable season with many of the cast going to return for all stars.
3246 days 1 hour ago
dogcalledzak
Season 3: The Saboteur

Placements :
12th .garygbs2nd (vote of 5-1-0)
11th. mark796 (vote of 3-1-1)
10th. Davidftw123(4-0-0)
9th:. anthonyds__ (left)
8th.leemontgomery_0 (2-1)
7th. .Sarah48 (4-0)
6th. .DrPepsi (saboteur's vote to evcit)
5th. Gkinn1234
4th. _nyquil_
Final 3:
3rd. Nikkayy
2nd. xRAIN_shooter (35.7% of the votes)
Winner. FairyBoss (saboteur) (42.9% of the vote)

This was one of my favorite games I've ever hosted. Filled with drama, alliances and lies, Big Brother completely changed up the game when they announced that a Saboteur would be among the Houseguests. This Saboteur would get to nominate a 3rd person in secret and if they made it to the 6th eviction without being evicted then they would get to evict someone on the spot.
Then Big Brother threw one more twist into the game as the Houseguests would not know who the saboteur has nominated until the vote to evict.

This was an amazing season, some had alliances with everyone and people didn't know if they could trust their closest friend. In the end FairyBoss (who was the saboteur) ended up WINNING the game. A amazing season with many of the players returning for all-stars.

open group

Dogcalledzak's Fast Game! S5 APPLY NOW!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!