This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Sims Big Brother: Episode 5!

Topic » Sims Big Brother: Episode 5!

3017 days 10 hours ago
dogcalledzak
Sorry for the long wait - comment your opinions!!!

Hope u enjoyed the episode :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdRLCnHZmqeL-G8PC0XKDxQ/videos
3017 days 10 hours ago
legend_of_link
Kinzy is really annoying so I agree with the guys on that one. I find it weird that nobody is working with Huge he seems like he know his stuff but yet he is in the out group.
3015 days 15 hours ago
Anas
Firstly I'm so glad you're making episodes again!

You can tell that you've put so much time behind it, I love the music choices and how each scene is a lot smoother, It feels like a really well put together show which is hard to do since sims are stiff af lol.

Damn Linda really stood her corner, in the beginning i saw her, Hugh and Roger as the quiet ones but she put Lucy in her place. I can see why she'd be annoyed with the change if format though.

I love any scenes where Rainbow and Toby are talking haha, they look like they're going to get closer later on. I forgot Summer was even in the house!! and Michael cracks me up, especially his commentary on Kizzy.

Really enjoyed it, well done :)

open group

Sims Big Brother: US

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!