This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TOP 6 - CONTESTANT 6 - KYLIE BLUE

Topic » TOP 6 - CONTESTANT 6 - KYLIE..

2982 days 12 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
2982 days 12 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
-claps-
This was definitely better than last weeks 2 performances.
Although Tori got you saved, your performance was sorta predictable and boring,
This wasn't.
I love when people switch up songs for their personal gain, but keep it the same so much it's not overly changed.
This was that.
This was just a great way to handle the theme, while not being predictable, but not changing artistry
Overall a pay-off in my opinion.
9/10
2982 days 12 hours ago
Illdi
I'm not sure how I feel about this performance because I can't deny that it was good but something was still missing from me, it was like your save performance because it wasn't amazing but it was still good. This performance was just good for me, I'm not sure that I love it. NOthing about it wowed me ( except for that run you did with the oooOOOOOoo, I don't really know what else to say although I'm really trying to give constructive advice but I felt it was a bit boring at times and wasn't up to scratch with some of the other performances we've seen. I know you can do a lot better.
7/10
2982 days 12 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
I will also add, you have done better.
This performance alone on a normal week would be a 8 or 7.
I gave it a 9
Because I know you did struggle this week and last week particularly (last week I gave you a 7? Because I knew you struggled too.)
And this did complete the theme, while keeping artistry, splendidly.
Overall, successful but if you stay, I hope we see better performances in the future.
2982 days 12 hours ago
Illdi
I don't know lol, you struggled last week so I'll give you points, I ain't giving her no pity points lol
2982 days 12 hours ago
SummerRae101
Yeah, Sorry.. It was difficult to have a strong performance this week, while sticking to my artistry.. So thank you guys so much!
2982 days 12 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
It's not pity points
It's how she handles diversion.
Last week she didn't handle it well,
This week I thought she did great with the diversity.
It was really good and overall just a triumph.
2982 days 11 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
I'm not gonna lie I'm kind of worried about you.

This was leaps ahead of your last 2 performances but I still feel like something is missing. I expected you to come out swinging with something to blow us and the public away but this didn't do that for me.

Great job keeping your artistry and fitting the theme but everybody else did that just as well if not better this week.

I can't justify giving this that high of a score when it was clearly the worst of the night. That isn't a knock on you because you're amazing but everybody else has really stepped up tonight in my opinion and you are moving at a very stagnant pace lately.

7/10
2982 days 10 hours ago
spinfur
I dont know i agree with the judges there was nothing that was really wow for me and it lacked something. This was an improvement from the last two last they said but honestly you still haven't reached the wow moment i expected at this stage of the competition. You have so much potential and i really enjoy your music but i'm missing something that would put you in the league with the others here.

2/5
2982 days 10 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
25/35

open group

AMERICAN IDOL - Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!