This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TOP 4 - CONTESTANT 3 - KYLIE BLUE

Topic » TOP 4 - CONTESTANT 3 - KYLIE..

2992 days 6 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
2992 days 6 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
-standing ovation-
Okay, so vocally this wasn't absolutely flawless, and you probably don't deserve this but I'm giving this a 10/10
Because, THIS is what we needed from you,
This is the performance that got you back on track.
It wasn't predictable,
You could've done wildest dreams, out of the woods, I believe style too.
But, you didn't do a Taylor Swift performance or a Taylor song.
It was honestly, a success in so many ways.
You also didn't do Tori, your go-to.
This is a triumph.
Great job.
10/10
2991 days 9 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
I'm not a fan of mashups and this was a rather short performance and you were very screechy throughout the vocal.

I legit think Taylor may have been high while viewing most of these performances tonight because this was also not 10 worthy.

Also I didn't even recognize you here. This was not what I have come to expect from you and it's really off putting because you used to top my rankings every week but now you've become the underdog of no ones fault but your own.

6/10.
2990 days 13 hours ago
Illdi
First of all, mash-ups just seem like really cheap gimmicks so I wish you didn't go there, it just seems like a really cheap gimmick. And if you tried to do my song to butter me up and give you more points then you are wrong, I know this song inside and out and expect great things. Your vocals were just weak and screechy and just not...good. I don't recognise you to be completely honest because when you are given praise for your originality and it's what makes you a frontrunner then you stick with it whilst still showing some versatility, this just felt a bit weird. Overall, the vocals were some of the weakest I've heard in the competition and as Bonnie said, they were screechy.
5/10
2990 days 13 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
21/30

open group

AMERICAN IDOL - Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!