This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

HOLLYWOOD WEEK - CONTESTANT 10 - CARLY JAY

Topic » HOLLYWOOD WEEK - CONTESTANT 10..

3026 days 22 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
3026 days 22 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Both your performances so far were very strong poppy country performances and I love it.
You're singing as the of country, which we don't really have many other contestants like that, and I want to see another side of you.
You intrigue me.
I am pulling for you, Country Queen!
3026 days 22 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
You are a born star, energetic, great vocalist, and you know how to work the stage.

This is one of my favorite performances of the season.

I will say be careful with these fast paced songs because I did hear you strain JUST SLIGHTLY when performing this. But that is nitpicking.

Great GREAT job.
3026 days 22 hours ago
Illdi
Before you got on stage, I was very weary. I didn't know what you were gonna pull but I was pleasently surprised. Your rocked it, seriously. I hope you continue with more performances like this. I really want to see more of you. Your voice is a little rough but you definitely make up for it in your performance skills and stage presence.
3026 days 18 hours ago
Giraffez
I don't like it I love it

open group

AMERICAN IDOL - Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!