This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TOP 10 FEMALES - CONTRSTANT 7 - LINDSAY FALODA

Topic » TOP 10 FEMALES - CONTRSTANT 7..

3012 days 5 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
3012 days 5 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
-standing ovation-
*Although this TECHNICALLY isn't live, I still count it as it basically is live. Just count it. Don't critique it on being non-live. She asked, and I allowed it*
This was. Flawless.
Even for you, who since their audition, changed so drastically and amazingly.
This is possibly your best honestly.
So special and amazing.
Phenomenally good job.
3012 days 2 hours ago
Giraffez
I love this song granted not my favorite cover of the song but I just love your take on it as slow and a little sultry it's just yes to me
3011 days 14 hours ago
Illdi
*stands up with Taylor, mouth wide in awe*
You OWNED IT! I remember at the start of the competition, a lot of the judges had their reservations about you but I saw star power, I saw potential. I'm so glad that I stood in your corner because you showed us your capabilities tonight and you've pissed all over the stage. I am just speechless, the performance was absolutely perfect in all regards. I'm so proud of you.
3009 days 11 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
After putting yourself on the map last week. This just cemented your spot. You've also found your lane to stay in now with these Haley Reinhart performances. Nobody else has gone this route that you are taking and I think you have finally found yourself as a performer and I hope you make it so we can see more of you!

open group

AMERICAN IDOL - Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!