This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

10 days 4 hours ago Giraffez: OH how am I the worse judge you fucking

Topic » 10 days 4 hours ago Giraffez:..

3030 days 20 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
It's no secret that one judge is unlike the rest on our panel. Giraffez AKA P!nk has consistently given feedback that can be equated to that of a 2nd grader but that doesn't stop her from thinking that not only is she an equal to the three of us but that she is RESPECTED by Taylor which is clearly not true.

In this SPECIAL episode I'll be giving some exhibits of P!nk's sub-gorilla intelligence and multiple instances where the adults on the panel have put her in her place.

(Need I remind the panel that we have never even consulted with this child for any of our decisions regarding the contestants, specifically the tie vote we experienced a couple weeks ago?)

This person has freely admitted to me and the other panelists that during multiple phases of the competition she would not watch the performances and would just go off of what the rest of us said. There is a clear reason nobody on this panel likes you P!nk and I'm about to show the contestants why that is as well.

The only reason Kasey hasn't fired your ass is because she doesn't want to hurt your feelings because clearly she didn't realize she was dealing with a child of less than human intelligence. Lucky for her I am here to put you in your place once again.

Without further interruption I now present. P!nk.

32 days 16 hours agoGiraffez
Ok so basically what I say now doesn't matter but I will say step it up or you might find yourself out and sadly I must say no even though your going I just didn't find this song good enough to give it a yes from me

32 days 16 hours agoGiraffez
I love this song it's so you and done well

*** ONE OF MY PERSONAL FAVORITES! ***
31 days 14 hours agoGiraffez
*on phone with layers* ok so I can't say eat shit and die for waisted time ok thanks bye *hangs up* no

All I can say is welcome to Hollywood

You sound like me and remind me of me so yes

Ok don't listen to Paula that just sucks I'm sorry no

28 days 23 hours agoGiraffez
I'll give you a yeah

28 days 23 hours agoGiraffez
I have to agree With my fellow judges Hollywood here you Co

Vocals on point eye brows on fleek yes

***ANOTHER GREAT ONE***
23 days 19 hours ago Giraffez
I'm sorry no we have enough female
23 days 19 hours ago Kaseyhope101
It's a male, pink.

19 days 19 hours agoGiraffez
I just love your sound I want to keep an I on you

I want less staging more heart

Very basic I like it

19 days 18 hours agoGiraffez
It's neither favorite or least favorite

Not much versatile to me

You look like Mitchel musso you sound good though

I'm not a fan really

19 days 19 hours ago Giraffez
I'm sorry but this is just a no for me
19 days 1 hour ago Kaseyhope101
That's not how it works, pink.

17 days 16 hours agoGiraffez
I love this again I close my eyes and hear me I do like this but I want more from you ok

Can we cut this waist of space now I'm sorry I said no before and only one listened to me so just leave

*in corner shaking* make it stop momma make it stop

YES PRAISE JESUS

17 days 15 hours agoGiraffez
I like you I want to like you but your making it hard

I love this is the best I've seen in Hollywood

Just go home

I don't hate I don't like it and I can't say I love it it's solid but I just don't know

16 days agoGiraffez
It's nice but I really don't know

10 days 13 hours agoGiraffez
I follow this simple rule do the opposite of what Ellie says because she's stupid af anyway I like your song you have good control over your voice and I love

10 da
3030 days 20 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
10 days 4 hours agoGiraffez
OH how am I the worse judge you fucking slut

10 days 3 hours agoGiraffez
no I give feed back you spew shit out of the two flaps you call a mouth

besides a good judge knows not to beat a dead fucking horse
but then again if we didn't do that your mother would be out of a job

Giraffez
that's what you say now remember this day and remember those words because no matter how hard you think you work or well you think you do it you'll never and I mean never get your goal

1 day 16 hours agoGiraffez
wait your still in I totally forgot you were

this was just yes excuse me *goes to dressing room you hear a vibrating sound*

I wouldn't call this a strong performance solid yes just not strong

14 hours 17 min agoGiraffez
and I feel my sentences are coherent and I can support my opinions if they come into question and I have multiple times so honestly I don't think you know what you're talking about
3030 days 20 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
As you can now see due to the MULTIPLE instances of P!nk's entitled, unintelligent, and borderline insane behavior, she has relied on the rest of us throughout this whole process to keep her feedback at least somewhat on point which honestly even with me and Ellie giving long paragraphs worth of feedback, P!nk still struggled to determine the difference between the word Critic and Critique until I put it into question in her small tiny brain.
3030 days 20 hours ago
rollingderp
she also can't do drag worth shit so add that to the list
3030 days 20 hours ago
rollingderp
"*** ONE OF MY PERSONAL FAVORITES! ***
*on phone with layers* ok so I can't say eat shit and die for waisted time ok thanks bye *hangs up* no"
so uh she was on the phone with her fat layers???
3030 days 20 hours ago
KOKidd
You guys are some mature attacking Girrafze, maybe you guys should both just grow up for once in your guys lives
3030 days 19 hours ago
rollingderp
"You guys are some mature attacking Girrafze"
no wonder you're defending it, you're just as dumb as it is.
who are you?
3030 days 19 hours ago
rollingderp
also, you haven't even improved that much in this competition. I went from avant-garde low sound to screaming to what I think is conveyed as "perfection". i have staked my claim as a frontrunner. you are flopping harder than giraffez does in drag races. pls go back to ur naptime
3030 days 19 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
LMFAO RE I LOVE YOU.
3030 days 19 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Re is my new favorite tbh
3030 days 19 hours ago
Illdi
Slay Re (in my head this rhymes)
3030 days 16 hours ago
QueenMichelle
*alexis cackles while watching this argument on her telly*
3030 days 12 hours ago
Dolphinz811
So true! Honestly, my dog would give better comments and all she can do is, well, bark. She thinks she's so superior when literally every contestant, even the terrible Olly Murs singer, is more talented than her lame ass. Honestly, I'd love a replacement for P!nk.
3030 days 11 hours ago
Giraffez
WOW

open group

AMERICAN IDOL - Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!