This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Blake

3193 days 17 hours ago
blatastic1234
First on our list is Blake. Now he may seem like your sweet typical nice guy, but don;t be fooled, he is somuch worse. Blake has side alliances with everyone. He has talked with me
I had clay Austin liz Julia jackie
[2015-08-06 8:13:53 PM] Blakeypoo: LOL
[2015-08-06 8:14:19 PM] Tanner (Blatastic): XD
[2015-08-06 8:14:27 PM] Tanner (Blatastic): how many people r in ur thing? XD
[2015-08-06 8:15:03 PM] Blakeypoo: ummm 4
[2015-08-06 8:15:07 PM] Blakeypoo: wait no
[2015-08-06 8:15:09 PM] Blakeypoo: wait yeah 4
[2015-08-06 8:15:37 PM] Tanner (Blatastic): lol

Proof

As well as many other people. (Blakeypoo is his skype name) but his real ally is Chris, how do I know this you may ask. Well Chris you aren't the master mind you think you are, maybe next time you should change your skype profile description before acting like you have no alliances. For the first few days those who had Chris on skype could see a conversation between him and Blake as his (Chris's) skype profile description, letting us know that Chris and Blake are BFF's ;)

Blake obviously does the damage control.
yeah
[2015-08-18 12:28:18 PM] Blakeypoo: i agre
[2015-08-18 12:28:30 PM] Blakeypoo: but what if chris comes after us
[2015-08-18 12:28:34 PM] Blakeypoo: for saving him

Aw you sly dog you, Blake talks with everyone, making sure they will not defy the great and powerful Chris. And for this time that I tried to flip the vote (Yes twas I who tried to save Zion) I thought Maybe Chris had come to the realization that it might be best to get Chris out, but nope, he ratted me out so quick it made my head spin!

So bottom line Blake is with Chris and most likely Chris's 2 other allies, whom may they be? Gotta stay tuned to find out!

Blake, for your time in this game you have received the nickname of Rat! For pretending to be friends with everyone only to rat them out to your master Chris.
3193 days 17 hours ago
blueu22
are you fucking dumb or something? I always put funny quotes as my skype description when I meet people for the first time I talk to them and get to know them, he said the quote when I got to know him and I found it funny so I put it as my skype status

is that a problem??????? i mean i've gained many friends from this game and I know a lot of people have as well
3193 days 17 hours ago
LongedShorted
me
3193 days 17 hours ago
LongedShorted
i make my own decisions, not to o what chris wants
3193 days 17 hours ago
LongedShorted
and i talk to everyone cuz i want to. is it bad to socialize? lol
3193 days 17 hours ago
LongedShorted
thats what they do in real bb. u talk to everyone in the house u dont just talk to one side and ignore the rest or u wont enjoy ur time so

obviously u dont like talking to other ppl and prefer to talk to ur little group like some high school clique. grow up
3193 days 17 hours ago
LongedShorted
*goes to the kitchen and grabs some oatmeal*

*throws a spoonful at tanner*

open group

Dara's Big Brother 2: MADHOUSE-Day 13

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!