This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Lyon

3193 days 17 hours ago
blatastic1234
Don't know you real name so sorry hun

Lyon has been the innocent kid who seems to be sitting in the background watching everyone, and he kinda is. He has 0 alliances except with his deal with Anthony (Was awkward as hell trying to convince Lyon to evict Anthony and them he be like "I'm with anthony")

tbh i have no clue
[2015-08-18 12:45:07 PM] Evan / Lyon: im not in any alliances rn
[2015-08-18 12:45:22 PM] Evan / Lyon: i've talked to a few people, but everyone basically just ignores me

tbh anthony i feel i could trust
[2015-08-18 12:48:59 PM] Evan / Lyon: basically bc i could manipulate him

Uh oh, spoke to soon,better watch out Anthony, Lyon using ur ass! This made me gain so much respect for Lyon just because like he seemed to be doing nothing, then for him to be like this, ugh love him for it.

what is your opinion on the likes of chris and imogen  <----(Lyon asked this)
[2015-08-18 1:00:14 PM] Tanner (Blatastic): their basically the king and queen XD
[2015-08-18 1:00:27 PM] Tanner (Blatastic): they running this house lol
[2015-08-18 1:00:30 PM] Tanner (Blatastic): wbu? u like them?
[2015-08-18 1:01:29 PM] Evan / Lyon: they scare me a bit

So Lyon is a little bigger of a player then some of us have thought, goodjob Lyon you have managed to slip under the radar well actually playing this game.

[2015-08-18 12:55:35 PM] Evan / Lyon: i need you to promise that youll keep me here, I'm gonna keep you if I ever get HOH and that I swear on the bible

I did keep you here, but you said nothing bout exposing you :P

Lyon as for your time in this game you have received the nickname of SNAIL! Because even though you might be doing something, you are doing it so slow and with 0 impact that you mind as well have been doing nothing at all.
3193 days 9 hours ago
LyonRecharged
lmao how is this exposing me

This isn't new info to anybody. Fair enough I'm a floater and alone laa-dee-daa. But how was that manipulation comment not seen as sarcasm to you? I have the manipulation capabilities of fucking Meg Maley, so it was clear as day it was a sarcastic remark.

So well done, all of the people you could expose and you expose someone who's gameplay is already clear as day! omg am shiten myself!1!

oh btw, It's Evan hun.

open group

Dara's Big Brother 2: MADHOUSE-Day 13

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!