This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Dara

3194 days 5 hours ago
LongedShorted
I am callig Dara out for casting a delusional monster like Tanner in this game. You are a disgrace!!

Jk ily dara
3194 days 5 hours ago
blatastic1234
lmfao you mean casting someone who is actually making this game somewhat interesting?
3194 days 4 hours ago
blueu22
^^^^^^^
Wow there we go! Trying to point out to Dara that when you got caught and threw everyone under the bus that apparently makes you "interesting" and is worthy of returning! Ding ding ding!
3194 days 4 hours ago
blatastic1234
I like how you just hopped on to this random thing that I'm doing this to be an all-star that you just manifested in your head.
3194 days 4 hours ago
blueu22
it's an obvious ploy at attention and trying to return to a future season, everyone sees it im just the only one saying anything about it because you're so fucking annoying

im done arguing here as well
3194 days 3 hours ago
blatastic1234
tbh it wasn't, but i kinda like the sounds of me coming back, so you know what go ahead cause I will gladly due this now to reutrn to this game :P

open group

Dara's Big Brother 2: MADHOUSE-Day 13

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!