This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

dara not coming back

Topic » dara not coming back

3162 days 4 hours ago
blueu22
https://31.media.tumblr.com/4e0dd61d7f85c3eb69e7007cb808cb9b/tumblr_n4cm0zWmg91s9tdt1o1_250.gif
3161 days 18 hours ago
blatastic1234
she just couldnt bring herself to evict the greatest player of the season....me :P
3152 days 15 hours ago
blueu22
greatest player my ass you've done jack shit all game sweetheart stop tooting your own horn
3152 days 12 hours ago
blatastic1234
jack shit? XD do you see this whole drama thing going on?
3151 days 7 hours ago
blueu22
im screaming you replied 3 hours after i sent the message

you actually are obsessed with this game and want to stay in it that bad

dara probably isnt going to be hosting anymore sweetie she went away on vacation and forgot about it

and "the whole drama thing going on", are you stupid? it's been weeks since there's been any drama no one actually gives a crap about you considering we all know you've been evicted and dara just hasnt revealed the votes lmao
3150 days 16 hours ago
blatastic1234
Umm i check all my group games each morning, I give the games I'm in my full commitment. I am not obsessed with this, It just happened to have seen it 3 hours after you posted it.

it's been weeks since anything has happened in this game, does not suddenly wipe away what I have done in this game.
3150 days 12 hours ago
PrinceBacon
Tanner all you have done this game is dig your own grave. Unfortunately Dara just doesn't care enough about this anymore to get rid of your sorry ass.
3149 days 19 hours ago
blatastic1234
no I tried to wake people up cause they are all blindly following 1 person, and if digging my own grave means trying to actually play the game for myself then yes I dug my own grave.

And she probably doesnt care about it cause this season is predictable, everyone is just waiting to pretty much evict themselves and give the win to somebody, its boring, why would she be eager to complete a season that we all know how it will end.

open group

Dara's Big Brother 2: MADHOUSE-Day 13

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!