This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

JFG Season 1 Applications&Rules

Topic » JFG Season 1..

3218 days 21 hours ago
Jettsmith7
Anybody is welcome to apply! I will pick the people based off of how interesting I think they are, not on color level or karma level or anything. But that being said I want an even mix as well.

RULES
1.You will be as active as YOU can. If you talk to me about why you were gone or inactive I will obviously hear you out but it is my decision in the end. If you go inactive on this website for 3 days you will be medically evacuated or expelled.
2.You will give me respect as your host, or anybody else who is hosting. You will respect your fellow players. I love me some drama and fights, but if any banable things are said, you will be expelled. No homophobic slurs of any kind.
3.You don't have to send confessionals but if you do it makes it more fun for me and lets me see who should come back for ALLSTARS.

APPLICATIONS
1.Your username-
2.Your Nickname-
3.Your Age-
4.Your Color Level-
5.Your Karma-

6.3 words to describe you-
7.group game experience-
8.Your favorite BB US player and/or your Favorite Survivor Player-
9.-Favorite show out of BBUS, BBUK and Survivor?-
10.-What strategy you plan to use out of:Physical, Mental, Social or Strategic?-

And please write a short paragraph on why I should pick you. :)
-
Do you agree to the rules of this game?-

There will only be 20 people picked if Survivor is picked, and 16 people picked if BBUS or BBUK is picked.

Thanks for Applying
3218 days 20 hours ago
Jettsmith7
And don't forget to vote for what game you want this season to be!
3217 days 18 hours ago
joey65409
RULES
1.You will be as active as YOU can. If you talk to me about why you were gone or inactive I will obviously hear you out but it is my decision in the end. If you go inactive on this website for 3 days you will be medically evacuated or expelled.
2.You will give me respect as your host, or anybody else who is hosting. You will respect your fellow players. I love me some drama and fights, but if any banable things are said, you will be expelled. No homophobic slurs of any kind.
3.You don't have to send confessionals but if you do it makes it more fun for me and lets me see who should come back for ALLSTARS.

APPLICATIONS
1.Your username- joey65409
2.Your Nickname- Joey
3.Your Age- 18
4.Your Color Level- Light Green
5.Your Karma- 356

6.3 words to describe you- Loyal, smart, kind
7.group game experience- In a lot
8.Your favorite BB US player and/or your Favorite Survivor Player- BBUS- Dan never seen survivor
9.-Favorite show out of BBUS, BBUK and Survivor?- BBUS
10.-What strategy you plan to use out of:Physical, Mental, Social or Strategic?- Mental, social

-
Do you agree to the rules of this game?- Yes

There will only be 20 people picked if S
3217 days 18 hours ago
tunertin
APPLICATIONS
1.Your username- tunertin
2.Your Nickname- Bob
3.Your Age- 15
4.Your Color Level- blue
5.Your Karma- 136

6.3 words to describe you- smart, strategic, social
7.group game experience- a lot, too much to list, but I got 5th in that fast survivor we were in together
8.Your favorite BB US player and/or your Favorite Survivor Player- Spencer Bledsoe, John Mcguire
9.-Favorite show out of BBUS, BBUK and Survivor?- BBUS/Survivor Tie
10.-What strategy you plan to use out of:Physical, Mental, Social or Strategic?-all of them

You know how focused I am on group games I am in! I love to play them and go as far as I can.
Do you agree to the rules of this game?- yes
3217 days 17 hours ago
ryanr36
Name: ryanr36
Nickname: Parvati
Color: Green

3 words: ratchet, fun, competitive
group game exp: medium experience I guess
fav player: PARVATI SHALLOW
fav show: survivor
strategy plan: mostly social

you should pick me because I love gameplay and am very competitive! I will give 100% in challenges and play to my best strategic ability, just like Parvati Shallow ;)! pls pick me I would love the opportunity and want a fun night here! thx for hosting xoxo

yes I agree to the rules!!
3217 days 16 hours ago
ajlp12345
1.Your username- ajlp12345
2.Your Nickname- Austin
3.Your Age- 17
4.Your Color Level- Orange
5.Your Karma- 83

6.3 words to describe you- Crazy, Fun, Energetic
7.group game experience- Pretty good I suppose
8.Your favorite BB US player and/or your Favorite Survivor Player- Dan Gheesling
10.-What strategy you plan to use out of:Physical, Mental, Social or Strategic?- Social and Strategic

You should pick me because I will be a crazy fun person to play this game! I'm willing to do whatever it takes to win.
-
Do you agree to the rules of this game?- of course!
3217 days 16 hours ago
garygbs2nd
1.Your username- garygbs2nd
2.Your Nickname- Gary
3.Your Age- 13
5.Your Karma- 125

6.3 words to describe you- Rat, backstab, sly
7.group game experience- A lot of group games
8.Your favorite BB US player and/or your Favorite Survivor Player- Andy Herren BB15
10.-What strategy you plan to use out of:Physical, Mental, Social or Strategic?- Strategic
- I am that guy that everybody loves to hate on because my game was good. They can't handle that I backstabbed them and won
3217 days 15 hours ago
marekactor
1.Your username-Marekactor
2.Your Nickname- Marek
3.Your Age- 15
4.Your Color Level- Green
5.Your Karma-254

6.3 words to describe you- Unpredictable Bitter Bitch
7.group game experience- in bio
8.Your favorite BB US player and/or your Favorite Survivor Player- Britney
10.-What strategy you plan to use out of:Physical, Mental, Social or Strategic?- Social

-You should pick me because I am like nothing you have ever seen. I am nice on the outside, but the bitchiest bitch on the inside. I hate prissy people who think they are the best because obviously I'm the best!!!
3217 days 15 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
APPLICATIONS
1.Your username- xRAIN_shooter
2.Your Nickname- Jon
3.Your Age- 16
4.Your Color Level- Brown
5.Your Karma- 316

6.3 words to describe you- Dramatic, Fierce, Smart
7.group game experience- Cool Brother 1, D&B Survivor Season 2: Pearl Islands, Math's Fast BB1, Dogcalledzak's Fast BB Season 3, Lassi's BB1.
8.Your favorite BB US player and/or your Favorite Survivor Player- Daniele Donato and Danielle Dilorenzo (yes they both have the same first name rofl)
10.-What strategy you plan to use out of:Physical, Mental, Social or Strategic?- Physical

- You should pick me because I have never not made final 2 in a fast game and I have a lot of experience playing group games and I will most definitely be active. And I'll obviously bring the big moves and the drama to the game :P
3217 days 14 hours ago
Bulldozer24
APPLICATIONS
1.Your username- bulldozer24
2.Your Nickname- Drew
3.Your Age- 20
4.Your Color Level- orange
5.Your Karma- 127

6.3 words to describe you- nice polite strategist
7.group game experience- many many games
8.Your favorite BB US player and/or your Favorite Survivor Player- Vanessa and Sandra
9.-Favorite show out of BBUS, BBUK and Survivor?- survivor
10.-What strategy you plan to use out of:Physical, Mental, Social or Strategic?- all the above

- I think u should pick me bcas with a fast game and pace I can make easier strategy and get to the end
Do you agree to the rules of this game?-
Yes
3217 days 14 hours ago
topazisqueen
Anybody is welcome to apply! I will pick the people based off of how interesting I think they are, not on color level or karma level or anything. But that being said I want an even mix as well.

RULES

APPLICATIONS
1.Your username- topazisqueen
2.Your Nickname- topaz
3.Your Age- 22
4.Your Color Level- blue
5.Your Karma- idk

6.3 words to describe you- fun loud crazy
7.group game experience- oh lots
8.Your favorite BB US player and/or your Favorite Survivor Player- britney haynes
9.-Favorite show out of BBUS, BBUK and Survivor?- bbus
10.-What strategy you plan to use out of:Physical, Mental, Social or Strategic?- social

And please write a short paragraph on why I should pick you. :) i dont wanna do that tbh you know me as were good friends and yah im great and all im gonna say
-

There will only be 20 people picked if Survivor is picked, and 16 people picked if BBUS or BBUK is picked.

Thanks for Applying
3217 days 14 hours ago
Qazwdxedc

RULES

APPLICATIONS
1.Your username- qazwdxedc
2.Your Nickname- qaz
3.Your Age- 13
4.Your Color Level- orange
5.Your Karma- 57

6.3 words to describe you- athletic, smart and fun
7.group game experience- I placed 8th and second for villain of the season in islandsurvivor France, on my old account 6th in bingos survivor Laos, 5th in chantras survivor Kiribati, 4th in cubsguy survivor palau, 2nd in drwhynot fans vs favorites villain of the season and 9th in drwhynot twin islands, 16th in bhds survivor Congo and 12th in bhds all stars 2 icons vs unknowns 12th (would've had an amazing shot to win if my ally didn't mess up his vote, and I forget some others
8.Your favorite BB US player and/or your Favorite Survivor Player- Donny from bb and Tony from survivor
9.-Favorite show out of BBUS, BBUK and Survivor?- survivor
10.-What strategy you plan to use out of:Physical, Mental, Social or Strategic?- strategic

I'm willing to make moves and make hard decisions, I'm a triple threat and I will do anything to win, I'm active and have a great villain vibe when I'm at my potential which I'm prepared to reach
-

Thanks for Applying
3217 days 13 hours ago
Dibby1010
APPLICATIONS
1.Your username- @dibby1010
2.Your Nickname- Dibby
3.Your Age- 16
5.Your Karma- 250

6.3 words to describe you- Strategic, Sassy and Emotional
7.group game experience- I have played in a lot and won Macda27s Big Brother.
8.Your favorite BB US player and/or your Favorite Survivor Player- Danielle Donato and Stephanie Lagrossa
9.-Favorite show out of BBUS, BBUK and Survivor?- BBUS or Survivor I can't choose Sorry
10.-What strategy you plan to use out of:Physical, Mental, Social or Strategic?- Uh Definitely a combination of mental and strategic
3217 days 11 hours ago
Zmiles02
Zmiles02
Zack
Lime Green
Strategic competive active
A lot won a few
Johnny Mac and Kass Mcquillen
BBUS
Mental and Stratigic
3217 days 11 hours ago
Jettsmith7
APPS FOR SEASON 1 CLOSED

open group

Jett's Fast Games

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!