This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications!

Topic » Applications!

3216 days 15 hours ago
MrSparkly69
Wrestler Name:
3214 days 19 hours ago
rileyloveshollyoaks
Wrestler Name: Riley (IK it's the same as my real name but I like it XD)
Color Level: White :(
Why you are Tough Enough: I have loved WWE my entire life and I have everything a WWE superstar should have!
3214 days 15 hours ago
Jimmyp
Wrestler Name: Jimmy James
Color Level: Orange
Why you are Tough Enough: The WWE is my one true passion in life and if given the opportunity to pursue that dream and be apart of the WWE then I will do whatever it takes. I will put in blood, sweat, and tears each and every day if it means ending up in the WWE.
3213 days 20 hours ago
MrSparkly69
Yes, I am applying....
Wrestler Name: The Skeleton Destroyer
Age: 14 (I know, super young, but I'm 5' 4" and play tackle football).
Color Level: White. P.S.  I feel ya, Riley.
Why are you tough enough: I'm one of the biggest fans of John Cena, and I won a contest and he trained me for a week and got me to 155 lbs. and 5' 4". And only 1 lb of that is fat..
3213 days 16 hours ago
Renny10
Wrestler Name: Ren Rex
Color Level: white
Why you are Tough Enough: I am the big one, I am the true one, I am the Only One to be Tough Enough . period
3213 days 15 hours ago
Jimmyp
Just curious will there be judges and will it be like episodic as well as a Tough Talk show which should definitely be included in my opinion.
3213 days 13 hours ago
MrSparkly69
This isn't that much like the show, someone else put that there... But I think we could do the Tough Talk show idea!
3213 days 13 hours ago
MrSparkly69
Tough Enough Tournament Roster:
1. Riley
2. Jimmy James
3. The Skeleton Destroyer
4. Ren Rex

open group

Tough Enough - Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!