This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Challenge 13: Turn Down For What~

Topic » ~Challenge 13: Turn Down For..

3122 days 8 hours ago
HighNoon
Hello finalists! This challenge will be very extensive! FIRST please find all of your runway looks and your entrance look and put it in a collage!

You will HAVE 48 HOURS PLEASE DO THE COLLAGE FIRST so I can post the blog in which you will need to gather the most comments which will only last 24 hours. (Your final runway does not have to be in the collage)

Now on to the next part of the challenge! You will have to create one of your best looks for the final runway, make a speech of why you should be the next drag superstar, I also want to know why your competitors should NOT win and also post a lipysync to this song.

Final Song:

Good luck and don't fuck it up!
3121 days 7 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
CLAIMING LIP SYNC

3120 days 8 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
*struts down runway*

http://snag.gy/y58pD.jpg
3120 days 8 hours ago
FairyBoss
3120 days 2 hours ago
andalarew_2231
Now that the Season of murder and mystery is almost over. It is time to reveal who has been murdering all the other contestants......

http://imgur.com/1fBw0Wu

Is it the lovable yet overly cocky jock?

The somewhat questionable virgin

The IRL RPG Girl

The sassy Slut

They gay couple who wont stop having sex

The emo

Or the Closeted twink geek

Stay tuned........
3120 days 2 hours ago
andalarew_2231
Dear Mama Tayvie

I am here to tell you, that I should be crowned your new superstar.

I have embodied the C.U.N.T, I have become the C.U.N.T
You have seen Every side of me. you have seem some great looks, and some, ~not so great.
I have made you laugh, And other times I have made you face palm.
But I believe that no matter what, We are human. We all make mistakes, no one is perfect.

Now to embody the cunt alittle more..

my competitors

Reehq: Now girl you know i love you, but hunny you shashay'ed away once already.. You also seemed to keep in the same mold, never really going out side of your "metal" box.

Kasha: Now tbqh i seemed to always forget you were in this game I mixed you up with Kamidia and Kiki, all the time. And the only look i remember (because i actually loved it) was the pink fox look you did. I also kinda think that you didnt try all that hard with some of them.

Ps. I have a confession to make, I am the one that has been killing off the other queens...
Reeq and Kasha your time has come, you need to go bye bye so i can take home this crown

http://imgur.com/wVWcS6G
3119 days 20 hours ago
FairyBoss
Hello :)

I think i should be next drag superstar,because I don't think anyone saw a queen like me. Coming into this race i thought I was the best and that I already won,but after week 4 i realized that I'm still far from winning. And you can see on my collage that from yin-yang challange ,my looks were getting better and better. I tried really hard,because I knew i'm not a comedy queen so i gave all my heart in my looks.I was the leader on my mint team and from week 4 you can see I was never safe. I either was on the bottom(2-3 times if counts haiku challange) and on the top (5-6 times). It shows that i never played safe,i always tried my hardest and I hope i'll win it:)

Well and now to my "friends" from final3

Wicked-I don't think she should win,because she was just decent. Never really stand out imo. I don't think someone who was so many times on the bottom 3 should win the drag race,because it shows that his game in this race wasnt really strong.

Reehq-Before she left I didn't see her as a big threat,but then she came back really strong. She's a really strong comedy queen for sure,but her looks arent good.She may had a good winning streak,but then she then her fire died :P
3119 days 14 hours ago
FairyBoss
3119 days 10 hours ago
andalarew_2231
Jsyk: you wernt on mint....... me and reeq and emoja were....

u were porbs on aqua
3119 days 10 hours ago
andalarew_2231
3119 days 8 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
This is the reason why I, RheeqDroid 1.0 (patent pending) should be the winner:

I GOT ELIMINATED: I know that that sounds like a negative, but it proves how much I wanted to win by coming back. I came back with a vengeance to win - and that is what I plan on doing.

LOGIC: I was part of the Mint trio, who on average did the best in challenges. Also, out of everyone, I won the most challenges at 3. Wicked Wick has won only two and Kasha has also won 3, but cheated on one of her wins. I, however, won just as much as Kasha without anyone's "help".

SELF: I want to prove to myself that I am good enough. It was devestating when Miss Rheeq was the first one out. I want to make the ultimate comeback and go from last to first.

Wicked: Girl, I love you very much. But you have one flaw: your outfits have no legs. You need something sexy to go along with those dazzling mugs, some shoes for that sequins gown. You don't have that, but I do.

Kasha: I respect you. You deserve to be called WonWon. But I find it deplorable when someone takes another's material for their own. I want to win fairly, not unfairly.

This is why I should win Tayvies Drag Race 11. Thank you for the opportunity and consideration.

--RheeqDroid 1.0

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race 12

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!