This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~The First Runway~

Topic » ~The First Runway~

3072 days 23 hours ago
HighNoon
Hey if I call your name please step forward.
3072 days 23 hours ago
HighNoon
Meesha Gan
Anacondoleezza Rice
RyJam O'Jelly
Henrietta Bice
Almost
Madame Pepper
Cream O'Corn
Puthsy Bench

If I called your name please stay on the runway if I have not called your name please go to the hot topic lounge.
3072 days 23 hours ago
AintItFun
*Standing nervously*
3072 days 23 hours ago
HighNoon
Almost!- I really liked both of your looks even if the eyes look a bit wonky. The only problem with your runway tonight is that your titties might be cold.

Ana!- Can I call you Ana? I feel like you know what you're doing and you're more of a ringer. My only complaint is that it might be a bit too cartoonish

Cream!- No show due to death of tengaged '15

Henrietta!- I thought your stunts were funny, however you have to actually make a look.

Pepper!- I really admire your bravery to put yourself in drag. For the entrance I wanted more than the face and then in today's look you served gay Christmas party realness. I liked it yo.

Meesha!- Your runway tonight was way too sexy for my liking. I also thought your entrance wasnt too great either. I think this was just a slip up.

Puthsy!- I loved your entrance and I think you had a great first runway. Taking off the coat did make it look better, yet made it look less wintery so eh. Great work though.

RyJam!- oh girl borrowing an entrance from your sister? You couldn't have made a new entrance? And your runway tonight is interesting and risky, but I think it didn't really have the right execution.
3072 days 23 hours ago
AintItFun
*Muttering under my breath*

Fuck my life.
3072 days 22 hours ago
HighNoon
So this is a bit obvious, Cream O'corn, I'm sorry to say bit TDR can be pretty unpredictable so sashay away
3072 days 22 hours ago
HighNoon
Meesha, Henrietta, and RyJam, take this as a warning, I know you can all bounce back. You are all safe for now and may leave the runway.
3072 days 22 hours ago
AintItFun
*Walks off the runway*
3072 days 22 hours ago
HighNoon
And the winner of the first challenge is, Madame Pepper! Congratulations winning the first challenge normally means good thing keep up the good work.

Almost, Ana, Puthsy, you are all safe and may leave the stage.
3072 days 22 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
*sits on stage*
3072 days 22 hours ago
HighNoon
I'll post the 2ND challenge and update everything after I shower
3072 days 22 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
*goes to the hot topic lounge*

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race 12

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!