This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

Topic » BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

2861 days 17 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Hey guys! It seems like not many people are interested in joining my next season of The Amazing Race. Therefore, there is a chance I will cancel the next season and make my very own game, so here's the deal:

In 1 week, if we don't get enough people to participate, I'm cancelling the 2nd season of my Amazing Race and I'm starting my very own game that I've created. I think you guys might enjoy it! It's similar to Survivor, so if you're good at that game, you'll like this one too. Well, I'm sorry for this inconvenience, but I hope this group does better this week!

-Papa Keoghan
2861 days 17 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Update to the announcement:

Sorry guys. I'm cancelling the 2nd season of the race :'( It seems like lots of people are more interested in brand new games, which means that I will no longer be hosting The Amazing Race. However, I'm starting a new game called "Newest City" in which 16 people will go to the outskirts of Big Bend National Park in Texas to play for a shot to win. Once again, I'm really sorry this had to happen, but yeah. :(

open group

The Amazing Race: Route Designers

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!