This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 1: Starting A Civilization

Topic » Episode 1: Starting A..

2830 days 20 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Game starts tomorrow at 5pm eastern. Don't miss it, because I've got a lot in store!
2830 days ago
papalouiesfansfan
Say "here" when you are here!
2830 days ago
purplecow
here
2830 days ago
Kayy99
Here
2830 days ago
steve4280
Here
2830 days ago
CalebDaBoss
here
2830 days ago
CalebDaBoss
papa just so you know i made new intros lmfao
2830 days ago
papalouiesfansfan
I'm a passenger on a train making its way to the outskirts of Big Bend National Park. I'm on this train with 14 strangers. These guys have never met each other before and haven't even talked to each other the whole ride. Each week, these guys must choose a mayor, who will run the civilization for the entire week. The mayor must make some of the hardest decisions including making some new laws and choosing someone to be put up for execution. Each week, one person will be executed, but more people may die. The game will continue until only 1 person remains. That person will be a true citizen to their own civilization. Let's meet the 14 players.
2830 days ago
papalouiesfansfan
Neximos
-Your name:Matyáš
-Your color rank:Orange
-How old you are:14
-Hobbies:Basketball,Pokémon Go :D
-Why you want to win:I play for win :)
-Anything you want people to know about you: I am Matyáš. I have 2 brothers. I have dog. I play basketball. I am watching SURVIVOR <3 and i can't wait for this :)
2830 days ago
papalouiesfansfan
doubledarefan01
-Your name nels  snesrud
-Your color rank yellow
-How old you are 33
-Hobbies I make rubber band bracelets  and bowl
-Why you want to win it want to win my first group game
-Anything you want people to know about you. I'm very loyal  and trustworthy
2830 days ago
papalouiesfansfan
Gamerden13
Hello there! ^^
My name is Aiden, I am currently a white level competitor on the cusp of becoming a yellow level competitior! I'm 17 years old so I'd say I do have some life experience under my belt and I am well learned so I should know more stuff than other competitors which should help our society go very far, I'm also a very diplomatic person so I will listen to my fellow citizens in order to come up with some laws. I don't have many hobbies but the ones I do have include video games and cooking, so any gaming and food and drink knowledge should be pretty good with me! I want to win True Citizen became it seems like it would be a lot of fun, also because I have not won any game shows yet so I would like to win my first. Some things you should know about me is that I may misunderstand some things you say and I'm not that good at spamming challenges, because I'm going to be on my phone.
2830 days ago
Gamerden13
Here!
2830 days ago
papalouiesfansfan
JacksonWalsh
>-Your name Jack
>-Your color rank Light Green
>-How old you are 14
>-Hobbies YouTube viewing, Solving ORGs, Rock Climbing, Tennis
>-Why you want to win To win. Simple as that.
>-Anything you want people to know about you. Nothing. Figure it out yourself.
2830 days ago
papalouiesfansfan
Kayy99
My name is Kay. I'm a yellow level and I'm 15 years old. And I'm really excited for the game!
2830 days ago
papalouiesfansfan
CalebDaBoss
>> Caleb Trimm, my color rank is orange, my age is 13, my hobbies are tengaged, i want to win because i think i can make good friends and have a good time and make myself useful, i'm kinky
2830 days ago
papalouiesfansfan
jake98
>-Your name Jake
>-Your color rank blue
>-How old you are 17
>-Hobbies playing video games
>-Why you want to win it sounds like an original group game and I'd love to win it first.
>-Anything you want people to know about you.  I love having fun

open group

The Amazing Race: Route Designers

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!