This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cswaggerr's Survivor- RULES

Topic » Cswaggerr's Survivor- RULES

3178 days ago
cswaggerr
Congrats on being cast in Cswaggerr's Survivor. First step after becoming a part of the cast is to review the rules. Please comment under this forum that you agree to the rules and conditions after you have read them. The rules are simple, but important in order to maintain a successful season.

1. I (cswaggerr), MUST be included in EVERY message contestants send to one another that involve the game. The seasons will be documented and the more information I have about how the game plays out, the better I will be able to document it.

2. All contestants must remain respectful to the host.

3. Miss chains will be given out for missing Challenges without letting the host know ahead of time. You will also receive an X if you self vote or if you do not send in your confessional. One confessional will be due before every tribal council. The confessional can be short, or lengthy. That's on you. Basically I just want to hear your thoughts on why you are voting the way you are voting, your strategy moving forward, and how you feel in general about your position in the game.

4. All twists have been planned ahead of time.

5. Once voted out of the game you may attend Tribal Councils and Challenges, BUT YOU CANNOT COMMENT. In respect to the true way Survivor is played the jury may not interact with other contestants. If you are voted out you may not private message or talk to any of the contestants still in the game about anything that has to do with the game until the season ends. Jury members will be sent to Ponderosa where they may interact with one another.

6. The winner of each season will be given a gift card. Sent electronically.
3174 days 11 hours ago
FloatingToaster
Agree
3174 days 11 hours ago
cal96
Agree :)
3174 days 10 hours ago
Caliboy
Agree
3174 days 5 hours ago
Mchappy
Agreed
3174 days 4 hours ago
BeastBoy
Agree
3174 days 4 hours ago
HUNTERBC88
Agree
3174 days 2 hours ago
CurleyLee92
Agreed
3174 days ago
Chandlerp1996
Agrer
3173 days 11 hours ago
mikey918
Agreed xD
3114 days 16 hours ago
LiukBB
agree
3114 days 15 hours ago
WANJ
Agree
3114 days 15 hours ago
Jjred45
Agree
3114 days 15 hours ago
s73100
Agree :)
3114 days 14 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
agree :)
3114 days 13 hours ago
Darknight52
agree

open group

Cswaggerr's Survivor P.R: Castaway

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!