This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rules and Guidelines

Topic » Rules and Guidelines

3172 days 23 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
1. Respect- This is the simplest of all the rules. Do not disrespect your fellow RPers by bringing outside drama into the group or forcibly forgoing someone in the group. That will only cause you to have trouble keeping your spot on the show. Also, do not disrespect the host or the Saints to his Boss, so to speak. If you do that, you're out of the show permanently.

2. Any major story ideas must be approved by either myself, Jet or Amy before you utilize them in the show. If you cannot do this, please do not make any major story ideas.

3. God Modding/ God Moding is a PERMANENT BAN from any shows that may come after this as well as this one.

and
4. Enjoy yourself. I will not always be active [between work and school, I will not find the time completely, but I'll manage it.] but that does not mean you guys can let your activity slide. In order to make Southern Brewed a success, we all need to give it a chance.

Some guidelines to the characters
Please remember to make them realistic [no one here will be extremely famous. Locally is fine, but that is all.]

If you have any questions or concerns about your character, please let me, Jet, or Amy know. If I am unavailable, those two can handle whatever your concerns may be.

If I ask you to give me a role that is more complete, this does not mean you can write your own role. I want dynamic roles, that can be built upon. If you cannot do that, please do not apply.

open group

Southern Brewed =apps open=

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!