This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Contestants Revealed! Plus First Twists!

Topic » Contestants Revealed! Plus..

3101 days 5 hours ago
TheOneNishi
Congratulations to everyone who became a contestant, and I'm very sorry to whoever couldn't be picked as a contestant for this season. Be sure to apply again and hopefully you'll get picked next season!

As for the first twist... My game will consist of 24 individuals, however, 25 people were picked. That is because the first twist is called Immediate Eviction and here's how it works: It's pretty self-explanatory. Out of the 25 of you, you will all cast your vote towards ONE contestant immediately, before the game even starts. The contestant who receive's the most votes will be asked to leave the island immediately and will not get to participate in the season. But, this contestant will also play a big role later into the season, so pick carefully who you want to vote for... Twist #2 will also be posted very soon.
3101 days 5 hours ago
TheOneNishi
Twist #2: Safety: This twist is also very easy to understand. After our first tribe member is immediately sent home, the safety twist will be implemented, and it grants safety for 4 CONTESTANTS for the first 4 TRIBAL COUNCILS. That's right, the premiere competition, which will be posted in about a week, will end with the top 4 scoring contestants being granted safety for 4 TRIBAL COUNCILS! This is a major advantage which is why your participation in the competition is crucial! After 5 tribal councils, (the immediate tribal council, plus four more) the safety twist will end and everyone will be put in the game as equals. Good luck!
3101 days 5 hours ago
TheOneNishi
The premiere competition will be posted in about a week. Results will be posted soon afterwards, and then tribes will be selected. There will be 2 tribes of 10 and my game will be played on a schedule of:
1. Competition will be posted and run for 24 hours.
2. When the competition ends, I will tally up scores for 24 hours, and the results/tribal council forum will be posted 24 hours later.
3. You will have 24 hours to send in your vote and confessional.
4. The eliminated houseguest will be revealed 24 hours after the tribal council forum is posted, and the new competition will be posted right after the eliminated houseguest is revealed
5. Repeat.
3101 days 1 hour ago
WhoWantsChocolate
Do I send you my vote? I will do it when my castings finished.

open group

Nishi's Survivor S1: India [CANCELLED]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!