This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

E9: ~Challenge & Runway~

Topic » E9: ~Challenge & Runway~

2137 days ago
dawnpeacly
*the girls enter the workroom*

*Ruby wipes the mirror*

https://media.giphy.com/media/3o6ZtiQUuXayJRwwhO/giphy.gif

Hello, Hello, Hello!

It's the final 3. Wow. We made it THIS far.

TaBestBicha...
Ivonka Slut...
Red Ruby...

I'm so proud of you 3! It's hard to believe that we are at the end of season 2 of my very own drag race! I bet we're all very excited for it to end because I know I am.

For the final week... I have a few tasks for y'all...

1. WHY DO YOU DESERVE TO WIN?
Please give me a speech on why YOU, and only you, deserve to win this competition...

2. COLLAGE OF RUNWAYS
Please create a collage of ALL your runway looks! This will help me go through and re cap your growth.

3. LIP SYNC
All three of you will LIP SYNC FOR THE CROWN! You must PM me the lip sync though...

As for the runway, The final runway for season 2 is BEST DRAG! I wanna see what is the best thing and last thing you have to offer for me before we head to the crowning!

Now... The lip sync for the crown song is quite exciting... This song was MADE for splits, reveals, gags, etc. etc.... Tears by Clean Bandit.

Gentleman... Start your engines...
And may the best woman...
Win!

(You have 48 hours to complete these assignments)
2137 days ago
WestTemp
Well for my speech I don't wanna make something that is rehearsed or edited heavily. I wanna say genuinely why I think I should win this season of Dawn's Drag Race.

First off if we rewind to week 1, I was so nervous coming into the game. So nervous that I settled myself back to doing something that wasn't me at all, which was a mistake and landed me in the bottom and eventually as last place.

I was so mad and angry that I didn't feel wanted in the game, so I didn't even want to have the chance to come back. But when you asked me to return I... Reluctantly accepted and decided to try again. And now here I am.

I think I should win Dawn's Drag Race and the title that comes with it because I've shown how to be your authentic self, and good things will come to you. Just because you trip once and fall, breaking everything in your body, Dosent mean you aren't good at walking.

I got back up when I fell and broke everything, and since then gotten better and better every week, showing a growth that I don't think these other two next to me had to show. You got to see me at my worst, my best and everything in between.

My gameplay was very strategic at the end, and with the twist we were given I learned that alliances are very important. Not only did I show personal growth but I had to play the game as well. Getting as close to Jerry Aurora and TaBestBitcha as I did was my way of playing this game, very hard, because I needed my sisters to keep me out of the bottom two if I were to falter during the twist, luckily it didn't happen, but I still think I played this game hard.

The moral of my story is I should win because even though someone does badly and gets to their very worst point in anything, they can still get back up and fight harder than ever to prove themselves. And I think I did just that.

Thank you.
2135 days 20 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
My lip sync

https://youtu.be/YasVELaG3Sc

Please excuse how trashy I look. I was just robbed and stabbed.

open group

Dawns Drag Race Season 3!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!