This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Soldier RULES:

Topic » Soldier RULES:

3115 days 8 hours ago
dogcalledzak
Rules:

Soldiers:

You are a Soldier. You fight for your Empire - you serve your Queen! You follow your orders - or not, but this could end with being thrown in jail, or worse; death!

What You Can Do:

1. Levelling Up
All Soldiers start from the bottom - and work their way up to being a great Soldier. How you do this is by levelling up your Skill level. The higher your skill Level - the better chance you have of winning a fight, that or only becoming Injured and not dieing on the battle field.
The way you level up your skill is by me setting you little challenges and mini games, if you succeed - you level up (or get closer to levelling up) - if you fail - I’ll have to inform your Queen.
You can level up by mailing me on your own - or your Queen may order you to level up, meaning you have to mail ME for the challenge.

2. You Follow Orders:
You serve your Queen - whatever orders she gives you, you complete or face the consequences!
.She may order you to protect your city - if you see arguments or fights in your city forums then it’s up too you to stop them. If you see or hear of any talk against your Queen - you must tell her and let her deal with the traitor.
. She may order you to Protect behind the city gates. This will be a forum where Beasts/Monsters could roam out of the woods and towards your city walls. It’s up to you to stop them (this would be a mini challenge/game.) Lose, and this could be your death!
. The whole point of the game is to take over the other Kingdoms. Your queen may decide to go into battle. If you are picked in her army - it takes 1 week (24 hours in real life) to get to another Kingdom. The battle will be mini games - if you lose - you will be injured or die! Depending on your skill level.

3. One of you could be an Assassin!

Each Kingdom could have 1 Assassin each! An Assassin is plotting murder against Soldiers - Cooks - The Queens Guard - and even The Queen!
If you ever get an Idea that one of the Soldiers is the Assassin - TELL YOUR QUEEN! It’s up to her what she does with the Assassin.

4. You’re a Soldier - You get to Kill!

Feel like one of the Peasants is ruining your city? Maybe they are plotting on leaving your Kingdom for another! You can’t be having that. You can kill them! Just like that - tell me you’re killing them by mailing me - wait till I give the get go - and then it’s your kill!
Just be careful - if your Queen doesn’t agree with your kill - she could throw you in jail or worse - kill you!

5. Go against your Queen!

Start the uprising! Get a group together and leave and join another Kingdom (it takes 24 hours to reach the other Kingdom - meaning you could get caught)
But be careful - if you arrive at the other Kingdom and they don’t want you, you could be killed by their Queen/King or thrown in a jail.

Or - fight your queen at your Kingdom! Go into battle with your own and try and over throw the Queen!

Other things you should know -

All battles and fights will be a mini game/challenge.

And Remember - this is a game of life or death - die and you can NEVER return to the game!

Good luck!

open group

GOT: THE FIVE KINGDOMS (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!