This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rules for Season 3

Topic » Rules for Season 3

2912 days 22 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
1. Respect the host, i am human i will make mistakes if you have a problem with something please message me in a calm manner so we can discuss the issue and hopefully solve it.

Tribal Councils: I will always post tribal after challenges, I will ask all members a question and would love if you answer it.

Voting: When tribal is posted youll have about 23 hours to vote, vote by messaging me. You can change your vote as many times as you want as long as its before the deadline. Self votes you get 3 self votes over the entirety of the game or if you dont vote in 2 straight tribals you will be med evaced, same if you fail to vote 3 times.

Idols: There will be idols this season, heres how they work if youre at tribal and know you wont be able to make the vote reading message me saying youre using it and who youre using it on and ill play it for you. On the other hand if you know you can make the reading and want to play it let me know and ill wait a little longer after i say "If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it now would be the time to do so" The last tribal to play idols is final 5

Idol boards: In order to find a idol you will have to mail me guesses for your tribes board. Each tribe will have an idol board with a certain amount of numbers. You have 2 guesses per day, i will mail you if youre correct or not. When a number is guessed i will replace the number with a X. Guesses do not carry over.

Challenges and tree mail: Like i said in the apps some will be live some wont, most will be played in the forum but theres a couple that will be in chatzy. I will give everyone plenty of time to know that there is a challenge. Tree mail, if you watched last season i used survivor videos as tree mail, that will continue for some live challenges

Main page: I will update the main page asap, on the main page will be idol boards, elimination list, Tribes, and the schedule for the whole week
2912 days 22 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Confessionals: please send me confessionals almost daily so i know what youre thinking
Also please include me in all convos.

I want this season to be as much as the real survivor as possible, so please dont message the other tribe, if you do there will be consequences
2912 days 19 hours ago
ZombieKiller2802
Hopefully this season is as good as the last season and can't wait to come back next season

open group

Clarks Survivor: Heroes Vs Villains

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!