This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #2

Topic » INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY CHALLENGE..

3050 days 23 hours ago
TheHawk
Hello and welcome to the second individual immunity challenge. At the last tribal council, Moondancer63 was voted out and is now the first member of the jury.

This challenge is called: Home Truths

RULES
- each of you will copy and past the questions below
- for each questions you 1. will tell me your PERSONAL OPINION, AND 2. tell me who you think the majority of the other castaways said
- if you are in the majority you will get a point
- the person with the most points at the end of the challenge will win individual immunity

QUESTIONS FOR THE CHALLENGE
1. Who is the stupidest castaway?
2. Which castaway would you trust with your life?
3. Which castaway is under the impression that they are on top of the game?
4. Which castaway needs a wake up call the most?
5. Which castaway would you most like to see get voted out next?
6. Who is the biggest challenge threat?
7. Who is not really playing this game as hard as everyone else?
8. Who is the most annoying castaway left in the game?
9. Which castaway does not deserve to still be here?
10. Who is most likely to win this game?

SEND ME YOUR ANSWERS.. YOU HAVE 24 HOURS. I will be announcing the winner tomorrow (Wednesday) 1/13/16 at 5:30 pm Eastern Standard Time (usa). GOOD LUCK,
Hawk
3050 days 23 hours ago
TheHawk
YOU MAY ONLY ANSWER THE QUESTIONS WITH A NAME OF A CASTAWAY THAT IS STILL IN THE GAME!!!!!!
3049 days 23 hours ago
TheHawk
I WILL NOW ANNOUNCE THE RESULTS
3049 days 23 hours ago
TheHawk
Question 1. Who is the stupidest castaway?
PERSONAL OPINIONS- 3 votes Redwing (majority), 2 votes Steven, 1 vote BluJay, 1 vote Sparkinator, 1 vote Macda
PEOPLE THAT ANSWERED IN THE MAJORITY- Steven, Jbeany, Macda

Question 2. Which castaway would you trust with your life?
PERSONAL OPINIONS- 2 votes Macda (majority), 1 vote Steven, 1 vote Sparkinator, 1 vote Cswaggerr, 1 vote Jbeany, 1 vote Redwing, 1 vote Jallina
PEOPLE THAT ANSWERED IN THE MAJORITY- NOBODY

Question 3. Which castaway is under the impression that they are on top of the game?
PERSONAL OPINIONS- 4 votes Jallina (majority), 2 votes Redwing, 1 vote Macda, 1 vote Cswaggerr
PEOPLE THAT ANSWERED IN THE MAJORITY- NOBODY

Question 4. Which castaway needs a wake up call the most?
PERSONAL OPINIONS- 2 votes Redwing, 2 votes Jallina, 2 votes BluJay, 1 vote Sparkinator, 1 vote Steven
PEOPLE THAT ANSWERED IN THE MAJORITY- Justcharlie, Steven, Vergi1, Jallina, Jbeany, Macda, Redwing, Cswaggerr

Question 5. Which castaway would you most like to see get voted out next?
PERSONAL OPINIONS- 5 votes Redwing (majority), 2 votes Jallina, 1 vote Cswaggerr
PEOPLE THAT ANSWERED IN THE MAJORITY- Justcharlie, Steven, Vergi1, Jallina, Jbeany, Macda, Redwing, Cswaggerr

Question 6. Who is the biggest challenge threat?
PERSONAL OPINIONS- 8 votes Redwing (majority)

Question 7. Who is not really playing this game as hard as everyone else?
PERSONAL OPINIONS- 4 votes JustCharlie (majority), 2 votes BluJay, 2 votes Cswaggerr
PEOPLE THAT ANSWERED IN THE MAJORITY- Justcharlie, Steven, Vergi1, Jbeany, Macda, Redwing

Question 8. Who is the most annoying castaway left in the game?
PERSONAL OPINIONS- 2 votes Jallina (majority), 2 votes Steven (majority), 1 votes Macda, 1 vote BluJay, 1 vote Redwing, 1 vote Cswaggerr
PEOPLE THAT ANSWERED IN THE MAJORITY- Jallina, Cswaggerr

Question 9. Which castaway does not deserve to still be here?
PERSONAL OPINIONS- 2 votes JustCharlie (majority), 2 votes BluJay (majority), 1 vote Redwing, 1 vote Steven, 1 vote Macda
PEOPLE THAT ANSWERED IN THE MAJORITY- Vergi1

Question 10. Who is most likely to win this game?
PERSONAL OPINIONS- 3 votes Macda, 2 votes Cswaggerr, 1 vote Jallina, 1 vote Redwing, 1 vote Steven
PEOPLE THAT ANSWERED IN THE MAJORITY- JustCharlie, Steven, Macda
3049 days 23 hours ago
TheHawk
TOTAL SCORES!!!! SINCE IT WAS A TIE BOTH OF THE TOP PLACERS WILL WIN IMMUNITY
Steven (6)
Macda (6)
Redwing (5)
JustCharlie (5)
Vergi1 (5)
Jbeany (5)
Jallina (4)
Cswaggerr (4)
3049 days 23 hours ago
RedWing91
OK and I am gone
3049 days 23 hours ago
RedWing91
Unless enough people realize that I have no one in this game and can be used for a vote and that there are some people who are clearly running the game

open group

HAWK'S SURVIVOR SEASON 1- FINISHED

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!