This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #4

Topic » INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY CHALLENGE..

3047 days 23 hours ago
TheHawk
Hello and welcome to the second individual immunity challenge. At the last tribal council, Jallina15 was voted out and is now the third member of the jury.

This challenge is called: The Coconut Challenge

RULES
- each castaway will get 7 COCONUTS
-the castaway with the LEAST coconuts in their box wins individual immunity
- you will distribute the coconuts to any of the remaining castaways (you MAY give more than 1 coconut to a player)
- you will EMAIL me saying how many coconuts you are putting in each player's box
EXAMPLE: 3 coconuts for Hawk's box, 2 coconuts for Moscato's box, 1 coconut for Redwing's box, and 1 coconut for Phillyboy's box
- you ARE ALLOWED to talk with other castaways and strategize together on who you want to give coconuts to
-REMEMBER THE PERSON WITH THE LEAST AMMOUNT OF COCONUTS IN THEIR BOX WILL WIN IMMUNITY SO PUTTING COCONUTS IN A PLAYERS BOX WILL DECREASE THEIR CHANCES OF WINNING INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY

THERE IS A TWIST!!!!!!!- THIS IS ALSO A REWARD CHALLENGE- The winner of this challenge will not only win individual immunity but they will also be able to PICK ONE PLAYER THAT WILL NOT BE ABLE TO COMPETE IN THE NEXT IMMUNITY CHALLENGE (if that player is voted out, the individual immunity winner will pick another person)

I will be announcing the winner of the challenge and the reward at 4:30 pm Eastern Standard Time (usa) tomorrow (Saturday) 1/16/16 AND IMMEDIATELY AFTER I ANNOUNCE THE WINNER, TRIBAL COUNCIL WILL START
3047 days 23 hours ago
TheHawk
*I meant fourth individual immunity challenge lol
3047 days 23 hours ago
Macda27
lol ok
3047 days 2 hours ago
TheHawk
I WILL NOW ANNOUNCE THE RESULTS
3047 days 1 hour ago
TheHawk
TOTAL NUMBER OF COCONUTS IN EACH PLAYERS BOX

Sparkinator= 4
Cswaggerr=10
Macda=12
Steven=2
Vergi=4
JustCharlie=4
BluJay=3
Jbeany=9
3047 days 1 hour ago
TheHawk
STEVEN WINS INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY FOR THE THIRD TIME IN A ROW
3047 days 1 hour ago
Macda27
Wow I got the most votes :(

open group

HAWK'S SURVIVOR SEASON 1- FINISHED

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!