This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #5

Topic » INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY CHALLENGE..

3046 days 7 hours ago
TheHawk
Hello and welcome to the fifth individual immunity challenge. At the last tribal council, BluJay112 was voted out and is now the fourth member of the jury.

This challenge is called: The Fastest Puzzler

In this challenge, you will each do a puzzle (the link is at the bottom of this post). The jigsaw that you are doing is a picture of THE LOGO FOR THIS SEASON!!! Make sure you open a picture of the logo in another tab so you know what you are doing.

RULES/PROCEDURES
-click on the link for the puzzle at the bottom of this post
-in a separate tab, open the link to the picture (link is at the bottom of this post)
-for the puzzle link click the restart botton in the bottom left hand corner
-COMPLETE THE PUZZLE
-copy and paste the url of the puzzle after you have completed it and send it to me in an email
-the person with the fastest time to complete the puzzle wins individual immunity
-YOU MAY ONLY DO THE PUZZLE 1 TIME TO MAKE SURE YOU DO WELL

I will be announcing the winner of the challenge and the reward at 5:30 pm Eastern Standard Time (usa) tomorrow (Monday) 1/18/16 AND IMMEDIATELY AFTER I ANNOUNCE THE WINNER, TRIBAL COUNCIL WILL START

Puzzle http://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=3370c2be9c91

Picture https://cbshartford.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/survivor.jpg
3046 days 7 hours ago
TheHawk
you have 24 hours to complete this challenge. Good luck,
Hawk

P.S. EMAIL ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS AND REMEMBER TO KEEP SENDING CONFESSIONALS
3046 days 7 hours ago
TheHawk
ONE MORE THING!! As the winner of the last immunity challenge, Steven999 got to pick someone who would NOT participate in THIS immunity challenge. His pick is Cswaggerr so Cswaggerr WILL NOT participate in this challenge
3045 days 7 hours ago
Macda27
Im so nervous
3045 days 7 hours ago
Steven999
When are you announcing the results?
3045 days 6 hours ago
TheHawk
I WILL NOW ANNOUANCE THE RESULTS!!!
3045 days 6 hours ago
TheHawk
SPARKINATOR HAS WON INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY- HE FINISHED THE CHALLENGE IN LESS THAN 2 MINUTES

open group

HAWK'S SURVIVOR SEASON 1- FINISHED

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!