This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

5TH MERGED TRIBAL COUNCIL CONTINUED.....!!!!!

Topic » 5TH MERGED TRIBAL COUNCIL..

3040 days 1 hour ago
TheHawk
AND WE HAVE A TIE!!!! At the last tribal council, the votes were: 3 votes Steven999, 3 votes Cswaggerr, and 1 vote Macda. BECAUSE OF THESE VOTES WE NOW HAVE A REVOTE.

The rules of Survivor state- In a case of a tie, the players who got the tied amount of votes (Steven999 and Cswaggerr) would not vote, while the remaining players vote again and are immune from the revote. The players may ONLY vote for one of the castaways in the tie (Steven or Cswaggerr). The person with the most votes in the revote will be evicted from the season.

SO HERE IS WHAT WE ARE GOING TO DO. YOU HAVE 24 HOURS TO EMAIL ME YOUR NEW VOTE: YOU MAY ONLY VOTE FOR STEVEN999 OR CSWAGGERR. THE CASTAWAY WITH THE MOST VOTES WILL BECOME THE 5TH MEMBER OF THE JURY. IF WE HAVE A TIE AGAIN, WE WILL HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO GO TO ROCKS (random.org).

I will be reading the votes tomorrow (Wednesday) 1/20/16 at 5:30 pm Eastern Standard Time (usa) AND IF WE DO NOT HAVE ANOTHER TIE I WILL START THE NEXT 24 HOUR CHALLENGE IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING THE READING OF THE VOTES. Good luck,
Hawk

REMINDER!!- SINCE THERE IS A TIE, NO IDOLS MAY BE PLAYED

Questions (please answer THESE NEW QUESTIONS BELOW)
1. Do you think Steven and Cswaggerr where surprised with this tie?
2. The votes were 3-3-1 so does that mean that there are 2 different alliances?
3. Where you personally surprised by these votes?
4. What will you be basing your vote off in this revote?
5. Are you worried about how your moves will effect the jury's view on you or do you feel comfortable with the jury?
3039 days 1 hour ago
TheHawk
I WILL NOW READ THE VOTES
3039 days 1 hour ago
TheHawk
only 5 people voted because Steven and Cswaggerr were in the tie so they could not vote
3039 days 1 hour ago
TheHawk
First vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Steven999
3039 days 1 hour ago
TheHawk
Second vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Cswaggerr
3039 days 1 hour ago
TheHawk
Third vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Steven999
3039 days 1 hour ago
TheHawk
Fourth vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Cswaggerr
3039 days 1 hour ago
TheHawk
That's 2 votes steven, 2 votes cswaggerr. ONE VOTE LEFT
3039 days 1 hour ago
TheHawk
Fifth vote and the 5th member of our jury (placing in 7th)
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Cswaggerr
3039 days 1 hour ago
TheHawk
Cswaggerr, that's 3 votes, that's majority. You are the 5th member of the jury and you have placed in 7th. Please exit the tribal council area immediately.
*snuffs torch*

open group

HAWK'S SURVIVOR SEASON 1- FINISHED

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!