This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

6th Merged Tribal Council

Topic » 6th Merged Tribal Council

3042 days 6 hours ago
TheHawk
Hello everyone and welcome to the 6th tribal council as one big merged group. 6 of you remain, who will be voted out next?! Since STEVEN999 won the last immunity challenge you may NOT vote for him during this tribal council. REMEMBER THAT THE PERSON YOU VOTE OUT WILL BE SIXTH MEMBER OF THE JURY!! Good luck and REMEMBER TO SEND CONFESSIONALS!!
Hawk

You have 24 hours to email me your vote! I will be reading the votes tomorrow (Friday) 1/22/16 at 5:30 pm Eastern Standard Time (usa) and AFTER I read the votes I will start our next LIVE IMMUNITY CHALLENGE (try to be there)

REMINDER!!- If you have the idol you MUST email me BEFORE tribal council is over saying who you want to play the idol for

ANOTHER REMINDER- THE LAST TIME AN IDOL CAN BE PLAYED IS AT THE FINAL 5 TRIBAL COUNCIL

Questions (please answer ALL the following questions in the comments below)
1. What was your reaction to the tie vote (after that we had to do a revote)?
2. The votes at the last tribal were 3-3-1, and then 3-2 in the revote. Does that mean that there are DEFINITELY 2 seperate alliances?
3. In the revote, Cswagger was voted out. Why do you think he was voted out over Steven?
4. Do you think there is a definite majority and minority (if so can you name the players)?
5. What was your reaction to the results of the immunity challenge?
6. Do you think there will be a blindside at this tribal?
7. Are you worried that an idol will be played tonight (there are still 2 IDOLS in play and they can only be played at THIS tribal council or the next one)?
8. Do you think you will be getting any votes tonight?
3042 days 6 hours ago
Steven999
1. That was intense!!!!!
2. Exactly
3. He was untrustworthy
4. Yes. The majority is me, charlie, jbeany and macda. The minority is spark and vergi
5. Well I did work hard for that challenge so I'm glad that I won
6. Nope
7. Yes I am
8. No cause I have immunity
3042 days 6 hours ago
vergi1
1. What was your reaction to the tie vote (after that we had to do a revote)? I was personally a little surprised lol
2. The votes at the last tribal were 3-3-1, and then 3-2 in the revote. Does that mean that there are DEFINITELY 2 seperate alliances? At this point everything is in shambles regardless
3. In the revote, Cswagger was voted out. Why do you think he was voted out over Steven? Whats this mean? Yes? He was since hes gone and his number was higher than stevens?
4. Do you think there is a definite majority and minority (if so can you name the players)?  Majority = everyone else minority = me. Ez pz
5. What was your reaction to the results of the immunity challenge? No shocker at all
6. Do you think there will be a blindside at this tribal? Naw its fairly straight forward
7. Are you worried that an idol will be played tonight (there are still 2 IDOLS in play and they can only be played at THIS tribal council or the next one)? Nope everyone knows the vote already
8. Do you think you will be getting any votes tonight? I believe i'll be getting atleast 4 idk where charlie even is
3042 days 4 hours ago
jbeany
1. A little irritated because some didn't follow plans
2. Absolutely
3. He had spread lies
4. Well yes, and I didn't want to openly name the players but seems others beat me to it lol
5. Nothing much except I wasn't surprised that I didn't win but am glad that Steven did.
6. Hopefully not
7. They shouldn't need to play it but if its the last chance maybe they will
8. As always.... I always think that's a possibility but I hope my allies know I'm 100% loyal
3042 days 4 hours ago
Macda27
1. What was your reaction to the tie vote (after that we had to do a revote)?

Not surprised

2. The votes at the last tribal were 3-3-1, and then 3-2 in the revote. Does that mean that there are DEFINITELY 2 seperate alliances?

Yeah

3. In the revote, Cswagger was voted out. Why do you think he was voted out over Steven?

Cswaggerr said a lot of things to get far into the game,but telling one too many lies cost him the game

4. Do you think there is a definite majority and minority (if so can you name the players)?

Myself,Charlie,Jbeany and Steven and the minority is Vergi and Spark

5. What was your reaction to the results of the immunity challenge?

Not surprised

6. Do you think there will be a blindside at this tribal?

No

7. Are you worried that an idol will be played tonight (there are still 2 IDOLS in play and they can only be played at THIS tribal council or the next one)?

I dont think im scared,but this IS Survivor

8. Do you think you will be getting any votes tonight?

Probs
3042 days ago
Sparkinator
1. Not surprised
2. Yep
3. Idk I guess he was just trying to play with everyone
4. I am in the minority and there are 4 players in the majority. But 4 don't make it to tribal and there are 3 people who haven't done anything in that alliance so in order to win votes they better make some moves and switch the game up.
5. Not surprised. Steven is a big comp threat and wins a lot.
6. No sadly because no one wants to make a move to show they deserve to win.
7. They should be worried ;)
8. of course cause they won't make a move.
3041 days 23 hours ago
JustCharlie
1. Surprised and elated
2. Yes!
3. Bad social game
4. I am in the majority and is at the bottom of the totem pole. If people won't vote my way this time, I am willing to make a move and go with the minorities. I am number 4 in the alliance and I feel like Ciera. People tell me I've been quiet all throughout the game and it has lead me to be the number 4 of this alliance. If people won't vote my way, then I'll make a big move.
5. Yes. People should be smart enough to know that following and fetting orders only will not get you jury votes
6. Yes
3041 days 6 hours ago
TheHawk
Host- Would anyone like to play an idol

MACDA27 AND STEVEN999 BOTH STAND

*Macda27 plays the idol for himself)*
Steven999 plays the idol for Jbeany*

MACDA AND JBEANY ARE BOTH SAFE FROM TONIGHTS VOTE
3041 days 6 hours ago
TheHawk
First vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Sparkinator (SELF VOTE)
3041 days 6 hours ago
TheHawk
Second vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Macda27 (THIS VOTE DOES NOT COUNT)
3041 days 6 hours ago
TheHawk
Third vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Macda27 (THIS VOTE DOES NOT COUNT
3041 days 6 hours ago
TheHawk
Fourth vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
JustCharlie
3041 days 6 hours ago
TheHawk
Fifth vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
JustCharlie
3041 days 6 hours ago
TheHawk
Sixth vote and the sixth member of the jury (placing in 6th)
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
JustCharlie
3041 days 6 hours ago
TheHawk
JustCharlie, that's 3 votes, that's majority, you are the 6th member of the jury and you have placed in 6th. Please exit the tribal council area immediately.
*snuffs torch*
3041 days 6 hours ago
JustCharlie
Haha okay flippers will never get my jury vote. I'm looking at you Vergi or maybe even Steven. Unbelievable. Nonetheless good luck

open group

HAWK'S SURVIVOR SEASON 1- FINISHED

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!