This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

9th TRIBAL COUNCIL

Topic » 9th TRIBAL COUNCIL

3019 days 2 hours ago
TheHawk
Hello everyone and welcome to the LAST tribal council before the jury will get a chance to vote. THIS IS BY FAR THE MOST IMPORTANT VOTE OF THE GAME. Who will be in the final 2?! Since STEVEN999 won the last immunity challenge (for the 6th total time) you may NOT vote for him during this tribal council. REMEMBER THAT THE PERSON YOU VOTE OUT WILL BE FINAL MEMBER OF THE JURY!! Good luck and REMEMBER TO SEND CONFESSIONALS!!
Hawk

ONLY STEVEN WILL VOTE BECAUSE HE WON IMMUNITY AND IT IS THE FINAL 3. I WILL BE READING THE VOTES IN 24 HOURS SO AT 3:00 pm Eastern Standard Time (usa) tomorrow (Sunday) 1/24/15

THESE QUESTIONS ARE ONLY FOR STEVEN999
1. How did you feel when you saw that you won the FINAL individual immunity challenge?
2. Are you worried about facing the jury?
3. Do you consider yourself a challenge beast because you won 6 total individual immunity challenges?
4. What will your vote be based on (loyalty, who you can beat, random??)?
5. Is this going to be a tough decision?

THESE QUESTIONS ARE ONLY FOR Jbeany and Macda27
1. Are you worried that it will be YOU going home?
2. Why do you think Steven999 should take you to the finals?

THESE QUESTIONS ARE FOR ALL OF YOU (Steven, Jbeany, Macda)
1. It was clear that the 3 of you have stuck together since the beginning, why do you think you succeeded and made it to the final 3?
2. What were the biggest challenges that you faced during this game?
3. Do you think you deserve to win this season?

GOOD LUCK TO ALL FINAL 3
3019 days 2 hours ago
Steven999
My questions

1. It feels great to be in control of your own fate. I knew that if I hadn't won this challenge I would've been the one to go
2. No not at all. I feel like I played a respectable game and treated everyone with kindness and respect
3. I'm still surprised that I won 6 challenges and I definitely consider myself a challenge beast
4. It's gonna be loyalty 100%
5. It was going to be tough. But now it became much more easier when someone chose to target me

The other questions

1. We we're loyal to one another and we protected each other no matter what
2. Redwing , jallina and cswaggerr
3. Yes I do think I deserve to win. And you will find out why in the next tribal council
3019 days 2 hours ago
Macda27
1. Are you worried that it will be YOU going home?

I have it in the back of my mind and I will be pretty gutted If I go

2. Why do you think Steven999 should take you to the finals?

I've been loyal to both Steven and Jbeany the entire game

1. It was clear that the 3 of you have stuck together since the beginning, why do you think you succeeded and made it to the final 3?

We were all loyal and the idols helped us

2. What were the biggest challenges that you faced during this game?

The people were Redwing91 and Cswaggerr but the CHALLENGES her the math one probs

3. Do you think you deserve to win this season?

I feel like I've played a balanced game so yeah I think I should win

GOOD LUCK TO ALL FINAL 3
3018 days 22 hours ago
jbeany
1. Are you worried that it will be you going home?
No, I've been loyal to Steven... I trust him to be loyal to me
2. Why do I think Steven should take me to the finals?
I've been loyal and I think he knows he can beat me at jury

1. Because we stuck together
2. Deciding when or if to make moves or when to stay quiet and let the puzzle pieces fall naturally into place
3. Actually, nah... the only thing I really did was keep quiet when I knew secrets were being spread. The last thing I really did was tell Steven that macda had mailed me saying we should win the last immunity and vote off Steven. That move alone, may have saved me for final 2 but probably not enough for jury votes..... and I'm ok with that. I am glad that I stayed loyal to my final 3 and ultimately final 2  and I'm ok with either of us winning
3018 days 3 hours ago
TheHawk
I WILL NOW READ THE VOTE. THERE IS ONLY 1 VOTE BECAUSE WE ARE IN THE FINAL 3 (Steven's vote will decide who stays or who goes since he won final immunity). THE PERSON VOTED OUT WILL BE THE FINAL MEMBER OF OUR JURY. GOOD LUCK,
HAWK
3018 days 3 hours ago
TheHawk
9th and final member of the jury (placing in 3rd)
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Macda27
3018 days 3 hours ago
TheHawk
Macda, you are the last member of the jury (you placed in 3rd). Please exit the tribal council area immediately.
*snuffs torch*
3018 days 3 hours ago
TheHawk
Congratulations Steven and Jbeany, you have made the final 2. For the first time since the merge, the power has now shifted onto the jury. Each person who you directly or indirectly voted out will now be deciding your fate. Good luck,
Hawk

open group

HAWK'S SURVIVOR SEASON 1- FINISHED

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!