This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

JURY SPEECHES

Topic » JURY SPEECHES

3018 days 4 hours ago
TheHawk
Congratulations Steven999 and Jbeany for making the final 2. For the first time in the game, the power has shifted from the two of you, to the jury. Each one of the people you directly or indirectly voted out of the game will now be deciding your fate.

Jury, if you have any questions or anything you want to say to Steven or Jbeany (or both) please comment here. Over the next 48 hours the finalists will be able to respond to your questions/comments on here. I will be reading the jury's votes and announcing the winner on TUESDAY 1/26/16 at 5:30 pm (I MUST RECEIVE ALL THE VOTES FROM THE JURY BY THEN). Good luck,
Hawk
3018 days 3 hours ago
RedWing91
Steven good job on your immunities.
Jury you are idiots you took out the "physical threat" but the wrong one

Jbeany - What did you do?

congrats to both of you
3018 days 2 hours ago
BluJay112
Steven, I congratulate you on being the Jo Anglim of the season, and luckily you're fates didn't intertwine because you are here at the Final Council. Jbeany, I don't know what to congratulate you on because we didn't really play together, but good job on making it to the final council.

Here's my question:
1) If you could change one thing about how you played, what would it be?
2)If this was an Final Three Council, which person (it could be any of the jury members) would you pick to stand here with you?

This question is for Jbeany only:
1) In my opinion, you were Macda/Steven's little slave/bitch the whole game. I never saw you try or do anything that set you apart. Name one (or more) things that you did that WASN'T Macda, Steven, or anyone else's idea.

Once again, I SINCERELY congratulate you two on making it here and good luck to whoever wins. <3
3018 days 1 hour ago
vergi1
Congrats on the win steven good game.

Jbeany, my one and only question to you is why are you so content giving up and getting second? Was that your strategy? #2 is as good as #1. You did no strategizing competed in no challenges and didnt jump at the litterallly one opportunity if you having a slight chance if winning. Why are you happy with being a sheep

Steven. Gj
3018 days 1 hour ago
Macda27
Jbeany manipulating Steven to get me out was a great move tbh.My question for each of you is:

Why should I give you my jury vote? Simple.But gets the right answer
3018 days ago
JustCharlie
Steven, congrats, I believe you deserve to be here. Jbean, I congratulate you too for being here. I believe your loyalty in this game is enough for you to be here. But my vote tonight will be for Steven or against Steven. I hope you won't mind Jbean.

Steven, first question, friendship and relationships or this game? Second, any regrets in this game? That's all. I just want honest answers and don't even try to bullshit me or anything.
3017 days 23 hours ago
moondancer63
Well look who it standing here at f2. I wouldn't have chose either of u for f5 but good job and you made the moves to get here. My questions

What was the biggest move you made

Did you ever feel like you were on the bottom if so what did you do to fight your way out or did you help someone on the bottom and do u think it will make that person give you their vote.

Give your reason for voteing each person out

Explain why you think the other person with you at the f2 deserves to win. If you can do that then you deserve my vote.

If you could chose any person other than someone who made it to the f5 to win who would it be and why

And just for kicks chose a number between 1 and 100. If you cant convince me with what you answered from the first questions then I will use this answer to get my vote.
3017 days 22 hours ago
vergi1
Ok jbeany, great answer to my question. Have fun getting 8-0ed

This isnt the time to be bitching at the jury its ass kissing time idk who taught you survivor tbh
3017 days 20 hours ago
vergi1
Im more insane than crazy ;)
3017 days 20 hours ago
moondancer63
Bean answer my question.
3017 days 19 hours ago
vergi1
Terrible number imo xD
3017 days 12 hours ago
Steven999
Blujay's question

1- if I could change one thing I would not talk a lot of strategy so I won't appear as a huge threat in the game.
2- I would pick Macda in a heartbeat. Me, Macda and jbeany worked our butts off to get where we are and I think a final 2 is kinda unfair but hey it's the game.
                                      Macda's question

1. I think that you should give it to me cause I worked really hard and I stayed up till 4 am so I can compete in the live challenges since I don't live in the same area. I stayed loyal to you the whole game and I warned you when people wanted you out.

Thanks redwing and vergi :)
3017 days 12 hours ago
Steven999
Charlie's question

1. Of course friendships and relationships.  And I'm not bullshitting you. I think friendships are very important and could last forever. Games don't matter. If you win the game nobody is gonna care. That's why I think friendships are important to me
2. I have no regrets. I played a great game and I think that I deserve to win
3017 days 12 hours ago
Steven999
Moondancer's questions

1. The biggest move was blindsiding jallina. I think I was the person that got the votes to send her packing. I made the me,jbeany,macda and Charlie alliance.
2. I was never on the bottom to be honest. I was on the winning side the intire game.
3. You: I wanted you out since you we're one of RedWing's minions
Redwing: biggest physical threat
Jallina : She was the head of the alliance
Blujay : physical threat and I needed to win immunities
Cswagger: easy, he was after me so I got him before he got me
Charlie : he wasn't afraid to make big moves and he went against the alliance. This was my hardest vote
Vergi : she was a strategic threat and she was alone. Sorry :(
And finally Macda: I think that jbeany is easier to beat and he wanted to get rid of me
4. He was a silent player and didn't win immunities so he didn't appear as a huge threat.
5. Macda. He played a great physical and social game. He was very strategic and he had an idol
6. 99
3017 days 10 hours ago
cswaggerr
Voting Steven because he openly ran the game and still made it

open group

HAWK'S SURVIVOR SEASON 1- FINISHED

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!