This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

AWARDS OF THE SEASON

Topic » AWARDS OF THE SEASON

3009 days 23 hours ago
TheHawk
Villain of the season- Redwing91
-Redwing was not afraid to make big moves and was good at getting people to flip.

Hero of the season: Steven999
-Steven stayed loyal to his allies that he had made from the beginning of the game and took them as far as he could (mainly Jbeany and Macda)/

Best jury speech: Blujay112 AND Moondancer63
http://www.tengaged.com/group/8205/forum/topic/16865035 .

Biggest challenge beast- Steven999
-Steven had 6 individual immunity wins and cleary dominated most of the challenges that he played in. 

Player of the season- Steven999
-Steven DOMINATED as soon as the merge was announced. He made close allies and kept them wrapped around his fingers. He was a challenge beast, winning a total of 6 challenges. He made big moves when he had to AND FINALLY he had in immunity idol.

Biggest move- Steven999 takes Jbeany to the end instead of Macda27
-This was a big move by Steven because he had been alligned with both Jbeany and Macda27 since the beginning of the game. Taking Jbeany to the end guarunteed Steven the win because had he took Macda, the votes would have been closer (because Macda won a challenge and had an idol)

Most robbed player- Redwing91
-Redwing is a well known group game player and would've made it much farther in the game if people hadn't realized how much of a threat he was (he was also named the Villain of the season). He could definitely have been a challenge beast and would've pulled big moves. Sadly for Red, he was the 2nd member of the jury so he is definitely the most robbed player.

Most under the radar player- JustCharlie
-Although Charlie is a good strategic player, nobody even tried to target him until later in the merge because he layed low and kept quiet to keep the target off his back

Biggest blindside-Katherinee_
-When asked if she would be getting any votes Katherine replied "Nope" so it was DEFINITELY a big shock when she was voted out pre-merge
3009 days 8 hours ago
RedWing91
-Redwing was not afraid to make big moves and was good at getting people to flip.
But not good enough. But damn I came close to staying
3008 days 10 hours ago
Katherinee_
Biggest blindside-Katherinee_
-When asked if she would be getting any votes Katherine replied "Nope" so it was DEFINITELY a big shock when she was voted out pre-merge

Yep, I totally agree and accept it!
2717 days 14 hours ago
Macda27
Steven being the hero is actually so ironic, he only took Jbeany to guarantee his win and forcing me to use my idol to vote out others. Me and Steven were going to be f2. I was the strategist while he won challenges. Brain and Brawn.

I do think he is player of the season, but hero of the season XD

open group

HAWK'S SURVIVOR SEASON 1- FINISHED

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!