This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 6 Applications

Topic » Season 6 Applications

2635 days 20 hours ago
islandsurvivor
We are back for our 6th Season!!!

Please fill out the application
If you were in any past seasons you cant apply
The game should start in around 2 weeks

Name-
Age-
Time Zone-
Favorite survivor season-
Hero or villian-
Brains, Brawn or Beauty-
Do you like live or non-live challenges more-
Can you make live challenges at 8pm est and 9pm est-
Whats your best past group game experience-
What survivor player would you compare your gameplay to and why-

Thanks and we will probably send you a 2nd part soon
2635 days 18 hours ago
Sethhhh
Name- Seth
Age- 21
Time Zone- Eastern
Favorite survivor season- Tbh I don't watch Survivor :X
Hero or villian- Hero
Brains, Brawn or Beauty- Brains
Do you like live or non-live challenges more- Both. Don't really have a preference.
Can you make live challenges at 8pm est and 9pm est- Yes :)
Whats your best past group game experience- Probably Janelle_Pierzina's Survivor. I don't watch the show so I kind of learned the ropes in her game and actually made it to the final so that was fun. & I won the Entertainment Award from the host. Haven't played a Survivor since but I'm ready!
What survivor player would you compare your gameplay to and why- Can't really say :S
2630 days 3 hours ago
flyfly456
Name- Fly
Age-18
Time Zone- EST
Favorite survivor season- Cagayan
Hero or villian- hero
Brains, Brawn or Beauty- brains
Do you like live or non-live challenges more- live
Can you make live challenges at 8pm est and 9pm est- yep
Whats your best past group game experience- season 2 of islandsurvivor's survivor (R.I.P.)
What survivor player would you compare your gameplay to and why- aubry, im laidback, not great in challenges, but very intelligent and i like to think my way through everything.
2629 days 12 hours ago
Roxas546
Name- Aaron
Age- 17
Favorite survivor season- 32
Hero or villian- A mix of the two?
Brains, Brawn or Beauty- Brawn
Do you like live or non-live challenges more- Live
Can you make live challenges at 8pm est and 9pm est- Yes.
Whats your best past group game experience- Big Brother Unlimited 9
What survivor player would you compare your gameplay to and why- Why would I say that here when all my other competitors could see it? ;)
2629 days ago
Possiblythis
Name- Kodi

Age- 19

Time Zone- GMT

Favorite survivor season- Micronesia

Hero or villain- It depends on who you put me with.

Brains, Brawn or Beauty- Brains

Do you like live or non-live challenges more- I like them both about the same, it depends on the specific competition

Can you make live challenges at 8pm est and 9pm est- Yes, 8pm definitely, 9pm sometimes but not always because I might have fallen asleep :P

Whats your best past group game experience-
I'm not sure, there are quite a few good ones

JH's Survivor s1: (=2nd/15) we actually played in that together, Island. It was probably my favourite in terms of the strategy but it was slightly lacking in other areas.

Mel's Big Brother UK vs USA: (4th/18) I loved the people in that game, I made several great friends, the concept was a great idea but the hosting was shitty, there was a random 3 week break, several new housemates were brought in (even in the very late stages) and I was robbed of an f3 spot because of my modesty and someone who came into the game right at the end.

Big Brother Icon Season 6: (8th/10) this is the complete contrast to the previous, the hosting is the best I've experienced, the host was amazing but the cast was horrible, the cast were almost all bitches, all of whom were thick as pig shit. Unfortunately the worst Bitch was controlling the game and wanted me out as I had seen through him. It's a fucking shame because the game itself and the twists were amazing.

Cmack's Survivor 48 - Madagascar: (11th/18) A good cast with a lot of great players. A decent host, overall a great game although there was not a lot of change in the period that I played in.

What survivor player would you compare your gameplay to and why- Either Michaela Bradshaw or Aubry Bracco, because I either show a lot of promise and get booted out before I fully get into the swing of things, or I will play a great game and I make it to the final, but I won't do very well when put at the jury's mercy.
2593 days 21 hours ago
lliiaamm
Name- Liam
Age- 18
Time Zone- AEST
Favorite survivor season- Micronesia
Hero or villian- Villain
Brains, Brawn or Beauty- a cross between braina and beauty
Do you like live or non-live challenges more- I like both
Can you make live challenges at 8pm est and 9pm est- yah
Whats your best past group game experience- I came runner up while at the bottom of my alliance
What survivor player would you compare your gameplay to and why- Kim, I am good with my words and maintaining and creating alliances and always keep my options open

open group

I &N's application group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!